MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Up Date

Up Date - Forums [Biker Match] Up Date - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Up Date

Hi BM's peeps......hope you lot had a amazing Christmas and a very merry new year got up to no good as I want to hear all about it Any how I ended up having my Hysterectomy on Christmas Eve 2.30pm in Halifax hospital and all went well infact did a other operation at the same time lucky me 241 and because I was such a good girl they kicked me out next morning at 11am good old NHS for ya.... Also even more good news also had my mammogram and ultra sound tests on bust and then said they wanted me to go back for a biopsy.... well they changed thier minds now and have said all is ok So thats 2 out of ......the 3rd is whilst in hospital doctors discovered some think up with mi spine, kept on telling them it's our uk roads and need some tender loving spent on them so less pot holes.....so Im waiting of MRI scan to see whats going on so indeed im counting the days down before im back where I belong in mi saddle or behind the wheel Also whilst got your attention Im celebrating my 40th but shush don't let on to BJ as she always gets up to no good when she learns of folks born date so if any off to the doo on Feb 7,8,9,10 then ill see ya then for tripple celebration as miss out over the festive season also 16th Im off to Speed Queen for any of you young uns who fancy busting some shapes at Speed Queen in Leeds, then let me know as boy oh boy this wee lass is sure ready to party again once more this year Safe Riding Drinking as wouldn't want you to spill and skid I mean slip now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/01/2013 04:06  

That's fab news x I'm 40 on 9th also so see what this year brings.

Hope you get back out and about ASAP and maybe catch you this year again

Chirs x

Update Reply
madscots @ 06/01/2013 05:55  

Great news that hun look forward to seeing you about soon

Update Reply
JP @ 06/01/2013 08:16  

Cracking positive attitude Sally, you have my admiration. Don't think I had your energy when I was 40.

Promise I won't hug you too hard at next meeting in case you're still sore, but here are some in the meantime

Get well soon.

Denis x

Update Reply
non-hotmale @ 06/01/2013 09:20  

Hi Sal You have been keeping the doctors busy, I hope the spinal problem can be resolved easily and that you'll be on the roads a.s.a.p Congratulations! on your 40th next month

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/01/2013 10:14  

WTG Sal, keep that fightin spirit goin, we'll have great celebrations for all you've missed at RiaC, get ready to play catch up

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 06/01/2013 14:11  

Reading this post puts everything into perspective I hope you get up to no good a.s.a.p Sal Look forward to seeing you out and about Quite a few of us have some catching up to do I hope to see you at a meet or rally at some point this year Till then have a BIG gentle I hope you're back to your best soon Hon

Update Reply
Emzed @ 06/01/2013 15:22  

I can only echo Emzed sentiments and wish you health and happiness in the coming year

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 06/01/2013 17:20  

Good on you, Sal...keeping the NHS nice and busy!! But if they keep lopping more bits off you , you'll weigh next to nothing.......so keep up with the cake/guiness diet

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 06/01/2013 20:07  

Nice one lady xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/01/2013 20:37  

Lets Hope 2013 is a very positive year for you

Update Reply
Roughie @ 07/01/2013 07:20  

Hi Sally Unfortunately I didn't really get chance to meet you at the Manchester Do. Hope all goes well this year for you and your back in the saddle where you belong. RB

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 07/01/2013 23:41  

U are 1 strong lady Sally & I admire u for this.
Whatever life throws at u then u come back fighting 100 times stronger.
Glad to here all went well & I WILL get to meet u this year for deffo at the Farmyard Party come hell or high water lol.
Heres to us Guinness swilling lasses

Update Reply
xXx_J9_xXx @ 09/01/2013 22:52  

Aww thanks every one and indeed ill see you all real soon and indeed BD hope ya canny keep up wi us lasses and our drinking skills as we aint carrying you back to ya bed saying that they be no time to sleep with all the shanigans that be happening. Echo again peep thanks for your well wishes and xxx9xxx dam right gilr we known each other for so blooming years girl tis about time we sank some Guinness hun love ya all peace n love Little GR xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2013 23:22  

LMAO Sal, you not heard, there's a wee tipple I seem to be immune to that tastes of honey Bring on the party

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 09/01/2013 23:27  

chin up and kick em in the ****s,GR...xxx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/01/2013 14:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email