MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish

There was a young lady called Bettee, Who threatened XK by the neckee, So to thwart her planning, He decided, somewhat cunning, To go and hide, behind the settee. Rasp!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/11/2012 21:04  

Love it!!!!

Ps.......
My Raspberries have more Raspberry than your Raspberries!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/11/2012 21:12  

Tis an awful thing when a war rages inside you..

On the one hand I want to rise above XK's comments and just smile like you would at a child who knows no better

but on the other hand.. my less than peace love and light side.. is just dying to spill the beans about XK's wife and the school milk board...

But then.. that wouldn't be fair on Pam would it really.. for she isn't here to defend herself...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 27/11/2012 17:59  

Aww - n u promised u wud na tell... No nookie fer me tonite

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/11/2012 18:45  

I can't comment XK.. really it would be better for all if I didn't.. but bless ya.. to live a life with no nookie at all.. that's just tragic xx

Okey kokey.. posting the link again... If you're coming but haven't added your name then would you be so kind too..

This is generating a suprising but lush interest.. lots of new folk to meet!!

I have arranged for Ellieminx to be no where near with her wayward innocent but excruciatingly cheeky mouth.. just have to think what to do with XK now.. need to keep the new folks smiling and wanting more!

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3817

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 28/11/2012 08:17  

i presume everyone coming is stopping at lush villas or the pad of sumptuousness. for those that arent, maybe you should say which eyetalian we are kicking off the evening at?

Update Reply
petewick @ 28/11/2012 21:24  

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh me n Sandra are working on that.. for now we're meeting in Shields at the Tap Pub next to Sambucca II

But come Monday when I have more definate numbers.. I will have an idea for the Italians..

Update will be posted here and inboxed to folk attending too...

Spoke to a local brewery yesterday.. The Three Kings funnily enough.. very keeping with the Christmas spirit.. He does cask ales and has said he will have one at The Low Lights for you to try...

Happy Christmas Loves from RockChickeeeee

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/11/2012 07:42  

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh me n Sandra are working on that.. for now we're meeting in Shields at the Tap Pub next to Sambucca II

But come Monday when I have more definate numbers.. I will have an idea for the Italians..

Update will be posted here and inboxed to folk attending too...

Spoke to a local brewery yesterday.. The Three Kings funnily enough.. very keeping with the Christmas spirit.. He does cask ales and has said he will have one at The Low Lights for you to try...

Happy Christmas Loves from RockChickeeeee

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/11/2012 07:42  

Just for me to try? Its alright, i don't mind sharing

Update Reply
petewick @ 29/11/2012 10:25  

Nope.. just for you Pete cos you is special like...

On a more serious note.. it is for everyone but hey.. and it may have been misleading but... You have to BUY to TRY!

Just thought I'd get that one in before I'm slaughtered on the night for "misleading people" ~ I was tired this morning when I came with glad tidings xxx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/11/2012 14:41  

Emzeds Coming!!

Hallelulyah!!!!

And I am running out of Christmas Phrases to add into sentences..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/11/2012 14:43  

Not long now folks http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3817

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/12/2012 10:35  

Not long back.. as in about 40 mins from Swindon.. really really tired.. Have replied to your inboxes and will update this tomorrow...

Keep your eyes posted on your inboxes..

And as Sandi says not long now.. Yay! I think!! Yesterday morning I was actually heard to say.. "I am never Never drinking again.."

Six days to recover though.. never had real ale before!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 02/12/2012 23:10  

There's a first time for everything Anne You should know better by now anyway NEVER say never See ya at the weekend your "lushness"

Update Reply
Emzed @ 04/12/2012 01:18  

Awwwwwwwwwwww Squidges Lush Emzed!!

Okay.. back to business..

Have made executive decision based on two things.. "dietary needs" of some and the fact that I am in mortal pain from a lying dentist yesterday and don't have the energy to explain myself anymore to "Chefs"

Meeting at THE TAP HOUSE 5.30pm onwards..

We will be eating at SAMBUCCA II on the Quayside @ 6.30pm ish.. which conveniently is next to the TAP HOUSE

After we have ate make our way by taxi to Whitley Bay and the AVALON BIKER PUB at 8.30ish

stay as long as you want before making it back to LOW LIGHTS TAVERN...

You can hop in and hop out.. on or off anywhere on the Christmassy Journey of BM Lushness... Dont want to meet so soon.. see you at THE AVALON or whatever your wee little Christmasy hearts desire..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 04/12/2012 13:58  

Oh SAMBUCCA II does posh totty food and a set menu of three courses for £9.95 and they will throw in a freebie or two too they said..

The food is yummy and they will accomodate anyone's dietary requirements and bizarre tastes..

Lush lush lush!!

NOW I can get excited for this properly!!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 04/12/2012 14:01  

I THINK EVERYONE STAYING WITH ME HAS MY NUMBER JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE TO DRINK AND I DONT MEAN TEA OR COFFE.I AM SURE WE WILL HAVE A GREAT NIGHT .IF ONE OF THE GIRLS WANT TO BUNK IN WITH ME JUST LET ME NO LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
wantedpillyseat @ 04/12/2012 16:12  

A small MALT will do for me Sandra But you know what a "tea belly" I am

Update Reply
Emzed @ 04/12/2012 16:55  

Emzed.. you don't have a belly!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 04/12/2012 17:09  

Oh I've got a belly Anne It's just not a visible as some But I do prefer it full o tea As opposed to lager Real ale sounds very tempting though

Update Reply
Emzed @ 04/12/2012 17:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email