MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish

fantastic night. thanks rock chickee for being the organiser of lush. and thanks sandra for being so welcoming. you rock!!. also thanks to the bm members who made the night so special. again again!!!

Update Reply
petewick @ 09/12/2012 21:09  

Aaaaaaaaah but this was just a crazy lush night out... Thank You to Everyone who came.. you all really made the night what it was... Bless you's for supporting this venture "far North" for some

Love love love that we had New Folk venturing out.. tis going to make the rideouts next year even better!!

Would also like to say Thank You to XK.. Graham and David for the appreciative "mmmmm's" for their supper last night and breakfast this morning.. made me smile cos I'm a "feeder" lmao!!

Again Again.. yes indeedy... can't wait! Might organise a date next Sunday when see you at Squires!! Then the others who had to work or were poorly will have a chance to meet us all too :)

Okay.. tis near the witching hour and I'm exhausted now but but but there are some fabulously gorgeous photo's on the Events Page now.. so get tagging... Me.. I'm going to sleep!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 09/12/2012 23:04  

Oh and for the record.. it warms my cockles to HEAR so many BM member saying "LUSH" ~ Huge Smile!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 09/12/2012 23:06  

Thanks for the photos, RC and Em http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3817

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/12/2012 07:18  

It was all going oh so well, until we got back to Anne's. I was a bit taken aback when she asked me for a kiss So not wishing to seem rude, I puckered up and lent forward. I was rewarded wiv a right slap round the gob! Actually, it would seem she asked me if I would like some quiche...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/12/2012 11:53  

looks like xk 'pulled' if you see the pictures. i am not sure a cuddly toy is a very good date on a night out though ha ha ha

Update Reply
petewick @ 10/12/2012 14:50  

I hav to disagree - cuddley n cheap is an ideal date

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/12/2012 17:45  

Good answer sir. ha ha ha ha

Update Reply
petewick @ 10/12/2012 17:51  

Dave agrees with me as well...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/12/2012 18:13  

Thanks so much RC for arranging this night out!
Had a fab time!
It was a brilliant night out and was great meeting everyone.
It was a truly LUSH night out!

xx

Update Reply
midnightangel @ 10/12/2012 19:07  

Had a great night out thanks rock chick for lush night an organizing it.. sandra thank u for welcomin me to yr home an the gifts u gave me yr the best... it was lovely meetin bm crowd, to Emzs yr a star thank u, will look forward to seein u all again soon.. xx

Update Reply
whitedove @ 10/12/2012 19:42  

Awwwwwww shucks.. still smiling from the photo's.. It was a fabby lush night and you are all SuperLush for coming in the first place!!

Let me know when you want to do it all over again.. maybe's have a rideout the following day too so will be a weekends worth of lushness...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/12/2012 18:05  

Wow. It looks like I've missed cool party.
But I'm sure to catch up with all in the spring or whenever her lushness organises the next ride out.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 11/12/2012 20:34  

Steve you did you did you did.. they're a lush lot and if you make it to Squires Christmas Lunch we can regale you with tall tales and *coughs* memories... ~ You were mentioned.. as in where were you?! Heyho.. next time love...

But think we need another proper reet good geordie lush night oot again like before rideouts in Spring.. can't wait that long!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 11/12/2012 22:48  

speaking as one of the newbies, i would heartily recommend any such do in the future to those of you who haven't ventured out to an event yet. at the start of the night i knew no-one but I had a cracking time and was welcomed. Great stuff !!!

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 12/12/2012 22:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email