MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish - Forums [Biker Match] Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish

There's a Party in Birmingham.. There's a Party in East Anglia and I'm gutted because I can't make either and I have party shoes and lip gloss going spare...

Soooooooooo.. what do you think loves... Anyone interested in having a little party up here.. and if you are.. when and where exactly...

And yes.. because there are probably only going to be four of us max.. we could have it here at the "House of Lush" and have stopovers and "do the Quay or something"

Just thoughts.. let me know what you think.. and even if you don't have a hope of making it.. join in anyway so I don't feel like a prom queen wannabe without a date at Christmas

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 25/10/2012 23:03  

Yup im up for it!! let me know if anything is happening, it would be great to meet up, be warned half a bottle of alcho pop and im passed out.........shamefully lightweight and dont even get me started on the wine gums!!

Update Reply
Crissy2012 @ 26/10/2012 18:36  

We'll start you off on "Fruit Pastilles" love.. integrate your digestive system nice and easy...

Sooooooo.. we have a Party of Two.. Yay!!

Just need a time.. a place and a date!

Not bad organising if I do so myself

If all else fails.. I shall just meet you half way in the Angel Inn in Durham... Ohhhhhhhhh Happy Memories!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 26/10/2012 19:02  

I would be up for a night out if we can muster some numbers!!

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 26/10/2012 22:21  

I'm a Mustering.. I'm a Mustering!!

Huge Cheesey Christmasey Grin

RockChickee
Chrissy
DaveN
GreyGraaaaa

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 27/10/2012 10:21  

wooooop starting to gather a grand little possie, watch out newcastle here we come I too am in a very xmassie mood, roll on December and all my takky xmas decor comes out!! love it

Update Reply
Crissy2012 @ 27/10/2012 11:27  

Would love to make this one !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2012 21:14  

When you've made up your mind as to "where" it will be I'd like to be considered as an attendee Although it wouldn't be much of a night out If I couldn't have a or 3 cos I have to ride home So I'd need somewhere to crash in the area Any offers

Update Reply
Emzed @ 28/10/2012 01:21  

My sentiments exactly

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2012 09:32  

well i have spare bed for any one .looking forward to this date please so i can get time of work

Update Reply
wantedpillyseat @ 28/10/2012 10:34  

i am always up for a beer or several choose a date as soon as poss. might be working but there is always time off for good behaviour. not that im good when im out ha ha ha

Update Reply
petewick @ 28/10/2012 11:07  

Don't do christmass (bloody middle eastern religions coming over here and nicking our festivals etc etc) but I'll come along and celebrate Yule with y'all

Update Reply
centurion @ 28/10/2012 21:14  

Cheers Sandra When it's all sorted I'll be hoping to take up your offer Just need Anne to get a venue and date fixed Then it looks like we got ourselves a I have to agree with centurion A seasonal wassail at yuletide will do for me

Update Reply
Emzed @ 28/10/2012 21:53  

Well I don't care what you call it.. as long as you enjoy it! And wickedly pleased to see folk wanting to come!! I bags PurpleBetty to stay!!

Okay.. the way I see it.. we have two options on dates...

We can hijack XK's Eigth December as he's now thinking later so I won't feel guilty about it.. and you can always pretend you are in a log cabin.. there's tonnes of trees outside!

or we can have it on the Fifteenth December.. thus we are all together on the Sunday as between us Sandra and I can put you all up and we can go to Squires Christmas Lunch in a wee possie..

And as you are staying over.. so you can drink and be merry and have copious lushness without worrying for home.. then seems silly to go to Durham so will see what is on about Band wise and free Newcastle side...

Sooooooooooo...

Two Dates... 8th December or 15th December.. State your preference lol cos my party shoes work on any night I tell them too

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/10/2012 08:22  

We shall go with the Majority.. sooooooo copy and paste away and pop your name down... Cheers lovelies xxx

8th December or 15th December

Rockchickeee Rockchickeee

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/10/2012 08:31  

Centurion (out a toy run on the 9th)

Update Reply
centurion @ 29/10/2012 09:30  

Purplebetty Centurion (out a toy run on the 9th)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/10/2012 11:06  

8th December or 15th December Rockchickeee Rockchickeee Centurion (out a toy run on the 9th) Purplebetty Emzed

Update Reply
Emzed @ 29/10/2012 15:03  

8th December or 15th December Rockchickeee Rockchickeee Centurion (out a toy run on the 9th) Purplebetty Emzed XK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/10/2012 18:19  

Tad confused... Did Emzed physically pick Centurion up and pop him on the side for the 8th.. and if not... can he...

Anyhoooooo... will give it a couple more days.. and then will go with the majority that have posted a preference... So far.. it's looking like the 8th..

Rockchickeeee Rockchickeee
Purplebetty Centurion (toy run on the 9th)
Emzed
XKYLR

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/10/2012 22:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email