MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Christmas Night Out ~ North East/Newcastle ish

Did someone say 'malt'?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/12/2012 17:35  

Well as everyone knows i don't often drink....who's that laughing? but i may be forced into a small snifter of whatever is available

Update Reply
petewick @ 04/12/2012 18:52  

I'm sure we'll manage to prise your lips open sufficiently to force some liquid in Pete

Update Reply
Emzed @ 04/12/2012 19:48  

no no n... oh alright then. just to keep the cold out you understand it gets very cold oop north. he he he

Update Reply
petewick @ 04/12/2012 20:30  

Well after last night's revalation in the chatroom It looks like Cognac or Dark Rum Pete

Update Reply
Emzed @ 06/12/2012 00:13  

Waaaahhhhhhh

Due to to squiffy eye, a cough like a barking dawg,lungs like sandpaper, and almost total lack of vocals I'm not now gonna make this one peeps, cos I feel.......

But I hope you all have a fabby time, and hopefully we'll all catch up at Squires xmas lunch!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/12/2012 15:02  

Hope you will feel better soon xxx

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 06/12/2012 15:16  

sounds like a good party

Update Reply
havfun @ 06/12/2012 17:17  

looks like iv been elected to work this weekend by the sound of it

Update Reply
havfun @ 07/12/2012 05:36  

Haven't been in for a couple of days.. but hey thats the way the cookie crumbles.. yes and sometimes you don't always get what you want..

anyway.. Jules # am heartbroken love.. please get better soon!! please stay close to the phone tonight xxxxxxxx

and Havfun.. cancel the elections and come meet some lush folk.. you can meet PB next week.. go on.. you know you want too and there's a spare spot to lay your head..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 07/12/2012 08:11  

I hav a cold coming on...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/12/2012 10:42  

Hang in there sweetie Only about 30 hours to to Then I'll be able to give you a real I dont suppose it'll make things better But it might help

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/12/2012 10:55  

The weather here is crap, slushy snow and cold rain, looking forward to a warming tot of something alcohol-flavoured...
Do we still have a quorum if folks are dropping oot?

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 07/12/2012 16:41  

Two or more BM'ers is ALWAYS a quorum

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/12/2012 16:51  

Two minimum love..

Sadly PB has indeed dropped out but so far she is the only one.. XK is just being his usual teasing self.. I have private pm's to prove otherwise ;)

Hugs off my Uncle Emz.. yep.. that will do just nicely!

This will be lush.. it's the folk that attend that make the night not the nights entertainment/venue/whatevers that make it..

And you all bloody well ROCK!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 07/12/2012 18:57  

OOOH this is today now yaaay Gonna have us swell party With loads of good food and sufficient to Don't be surprised if "Father Christmas" turns up See y'all there If ya miss this you'll be gutted when you see the pics

Update Reply
Emzed @ 08/12/2012 01:03  

Really looking forward to tonight, especially as having chatted to Anne last night we now realise we knew each other some 20 years ago & have got a lot of catching up to do, it's gonna be a blast!

Update Reply
harleyderek @ 08/12/2012 12:02  

Soooooooooooooooon my lovelies.. soooooooon...

Remember I did say The Tap between 5.30 and sixish... might be getting on for sixish for li'll ole me but least I'm still coming!!

This will be lush.. and Harley Derek.. Welcome Properly to BikerMatch! You're about to meet the lushest bunch of folk!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 08/12/2012 15:03  

Had a blast last night, good to meet you all, enjoyed the company & the craic! Must say a big thank you to Sandra for the hospitality & to Anne for organising it & inviting me. Look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Update Reply
harleyderek @ 09/12/2012 13:43  

sounds like you all had fun guted

Update Reply
havfun @ 09/12/2012 18:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email