MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What do you remember about the 70's

What do you remember about the 70's (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What do you remember about the 70's (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What do you remember about the 70's

got to be that summer of 76, sun sun sun and no rain for weeks. long hair and my triton. roxy music at the queens hall in leeds. camping and weekends at robin hoods bay

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/10/2012 04:26  

Leaving school in 75 and having a blast on me fizzy and enjoying the heat wave of 76, (the year all who remember harken back to lol), then my Suzi GT250 in 77, and lots and lots of the other things posted by others here, what a decade . And I have survived

Update Reply
JimmyJ @ 03/10/2012 16:07  

getting banned for speeding at 132mph on golden valley by pass .....! a long year on borrowed licence and 250 ducati loaner after tuned 750four honda.........

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 04/10/2012 12:56  

And the big Nurses strike of ྄, and in ྆, a March to Downing Street, where nurses pay increased by 30%...Thankfully... Oil embargo's Thatcher Flares Cheesecloth shirts..........and on and on.. Oh those were the days eh lol...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/10/2012 16:18  

Fridays repeat of Troubadours - Peaceful Easy Feeling
Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, The Eagles, Graham Nash 29 minutes of pure indulgence is it really that many years now!

Update Reply
Inspector Gadget @ 07/10/2012 20:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email