MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thought it Polite to say Goodbye!!!!!

Thought it Polite to say Goodbye!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match] Thought it Polite to say Goodbye!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thought it Polite to say Goodbye!!!!!

Hey guys and gals, just want to wish you all a very fond farewell!!! I am leaving BM so you can all cheer very loudly haha!!
I would like to thank everyone for the kindness and support that i have received throughout my time on BM, Thank You all very much XXX
To the very many true friends i have made....lurvs ya all big time and hope to stay in touch via other means, most of you have my number so please dont be strangers!!!!!!
Take care everyone and good luck to you all XXXX

P.S. All events i have arranged are now cancelled, sorry for inconvenience

Update Reply
wenders @ 15/08/2012 14:12  

Sorry to see you go, but somehow I don't think many of us have seen the last of you! (And that's meant in a nice way, btw)

Update Reply
Wills @ 15/08/2012 14:16  

Hey chick why u going ?ive only spoke briefly but ur sound lass hope u ok hun xxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 15/08/2012 14:35  

You obviously have your reasons for leaving It's a shame that you are going BM will be a little poorer in your absence But I wish you well for the future wherever you are I hope the bike is back to it's best now

Update Reply
Emzed @ 15/08/2012 14:44  

Sorry to hear that Wenders, you was the first BM'er that I met at the Rock and Bike show, Bloody good first impression I must have left! You seemed a sound Gal to me and I'm shocked you feel it's time to move on You take care now. Tel.

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 15/08/2012 15:18  

Wenders You can't go...think of my slapcount, it will nosedive... Our loss - gonna miss u

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2012 16:12  

what can i say....utterly gobsmacked.........!!!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/08/2012 16:35  

Wendy I don't know what has happened for you decide to leave BM. But I am sure it is a good reason. You are one of the good people I have connected with and will surely be missed very much by me and many others. Good luck with whatever direction you take I owe you some hugs for your support when Mena was ill . I thank you for that. Try connecting up on facebook

Update Reply
davidneale @ 15/08/2012 18:16  

Well, I wasn't going to post on here for fear of making this any bigger than it already is, but I forbid it completely. You are the most down-to-earth and straight person I have met on here. If you do go ahead and leave despite strict instructions not to, you will be VERY sorely missed by me xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2012 18:55  

Totally agree with Boss Mom, couldn't have put it better xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 15/08/2012 21:34  

Wenders, who is going to going to tackle to pompous, arrogant and downright nasty if you aren't here to put them in their place with a choice word or two? All the cowardy custards need you!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 15/08/2012 21:43  

Hear hear Min and Boss mum :>

Wenders, we need you girl

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 15/08/2012 23:12  

Wendy what can i say,take care chuck you've got my number xx

Update Reply
Onearmbandit52 @ 15/08/2012 23:14  

Sad to see you're leaving the site, hope to see you on the road somewhere, take care! x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2012 07:35  

We have not met, but from the limited contact we have had it does seem like you are one of the goodies, good luck with whatever direction your life takes you

Update Reply
Roughie @ 16/08/2012 10:40  

Gonna miss you on here and at the events hunni - but we are gonna stay in touch anyways arnt we ? Tried to call you will try again over the weekend. Hope alls ok Di and Martin

Update Reply
Fatbob16 @ 18/08/2012 02:21  

Im good everyone and thanks for well wishes. Just takin a break, may see you all somewhere sometime, ya all take care xxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 18/08/2012 11:45  

Hide she still here lol xx

Update Reply
JP @ 18/08/2012 12:29  

who left the door open

Update Reply
Roughie @ 18/08/2012 13:59  

take care wends didnt know you long poppet . was it something i said hahahaha

Update Reply
ninja jan @ 23/08/2012 11:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email