MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you want to rip somebodies head off today?

What made you want to rip somebodies head off today? - Forums [Biker Match] What made you want to rip somebodies head off today? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you want to rip somebodies head off today?

Bloody employment agencies! I was woken at 5:05 this morning by a phone call from an agency asking if I'm available to go into work this morning at 6.00 am! This really hacked me off as they know dam well I'm working the late shift for another agency this week. Fortunatly I was too knackered to grab the phone in time and only found out what they wanted through voice mail, if I'd actually answered it I don't think I'd be working for that agency any longer!!! Now I'm too wound up to get back to sleep hence I'm taking it out on here!

Update Reply
centurion @ 10/08/2012 05:57  

And breathe......................

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2012 07:03  

can definitely sympathise with you there centurion..got messed about by agencies for 6 months between steady jobs,drove me round the bend....my excuse anyway!!!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/08/2012 09:33  

Hey chill, i'd sooner be woken up with too much work, than being kept awake worrying about no work The sun is shining and its a wonderful day

Update Reply
Roughie @ 10/08/2012 10:05  

yee it is Roughie

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 10/08/2012 12:00  

got a guy at work i want to hurt every day total tit
with little man syndrome.but hey carmmmmmmma

Update Reply
shaunzx10r @ 10/08/2012 13:59  

The T##t at on a forecourt today who parked his car blocking me in as i was filling up... he obviously forgot to switch his brain on ....

Update Reply
spaceboy4 @ 10/08/2012 18:55  

irrational,insanely,green and deadly jealousy,just that and nowt else..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/08/2012 21:20  

Anybody who is a 'Cebrity something' ie NO your not a Celebrity chef' your a F****n chef !!!!!!!!!!!!!! or is it just me ??????????

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 11/08/2012 07:19  

A rider allowing his pillion to just wear trousers and flat shoes, no protection... idiot grrrr ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2012 20:27  

coming back dowm A1M today,eejit in blacked out range rover belching burning oil smoke(not a diesel ,no!),who decided the fast lane was his by birthright,so no signals ,just tried to drift into the side of me and passenger without looking.hope you shit your trews....next time i will get close enough for a steel tipped boot i hope....tosser.at least his engine won't be around much longer.....kofkof...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/08/2012 21:45  

Not strictly today but did involve a Range Rover driver. Enjoying a nice sunny day ride out with hubby, mooching back home, Range Rover driver coming the other way on a B road, decides to swerve across the white line for no reason other than to scare hubby and make him swerve to avoid - c*** thought it was funny. Good job hubby expects such retarded behaviour and was far enough over on his side of the road not to have to move to much or too violently - what is wrong with people!!!!!!

Update Reply
Daytonanancy @ 13/08/2012 15:06  

I'd be very tempted to turn round and follow the twat. I wonder how funny he would find it to see his car 'visited'?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2012 18:29  

Wassup with the random rant thread? Aint it good enuough for yous lot? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/08/2012 23:39  

Being told to take a chill pill

Update Reply
Roughie @ 14/08/2012 12:28  

People telling me what I should think - I'm all growned up I get to choose what I want to think thank you

Update Reply
Daytonanancy @ 15/08/2012 10:08  

People being self righteous and holier than thou on public forums. See the thread about protective motorcycle clothing. lol

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 15/08/2012 10:33  

Cator, you wanted to rip someone's head off for that? Wow, I'm glad I'm not close enough to you lol I like my head where it is.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/08/2012 11:11  

rip my own head off actually..stupid brain never sends 'think 'message before rattling off stupid and ill considered stuff to people ...so sorry!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/08/2012 04:58  

No today but every time i go into a petrol station and the person in front of me who PARKS on the frigging pump and does there FRIGGING shopping in the attached supermarket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and breathe

Update Reply
Roughie @ 16/08/2012 11:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email