MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What made you want to rip somebodies head off today?

What made you want to rip somebodies head off today? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What made you want to rip somebodies head off today? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What made you want to rip somebodies head off today?

People who insist on telling you...................... 'I knew someone who died or badly injured in a bike acciednt' Why do they do that ? Then you find yourself defending your biking. I love it !!!!!!! I know people who have died from all sorts of reasons.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 16/08/2012 11:22  

Today no..... but i know for a fact that tomorrow when i go to the hospital with my daft foot i will want to do exactly that, im sure i will be heared in Lands End....lol.. daft foot syndrome has gone on too long now...Watch this space.......x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2012 16:37  

best of luck ,jen,hope it all goes well for you...xx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/08/2012 17:22  

Thank you Jinx, thats very kind of you love..x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2012 17:24  

Amputation will stop u putting yr foot in yr gob... ...or kicking me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2012 17:55  

Will still av one left to kick your butt with XK... ha ha ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2012 17:57  

*imagines Jen hopping about madly waving foot in my direction* lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2012 18:21  

hello.....!!!rip somebody's HEAD off not feet...eejits!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/08/2012 18:57  

PML @ Jinx's comment

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/08/2012 21:56  

sunday night not today....first the eejit rac bloke,i'd already waited an hour,only to be told what i told rac was wrong....then our 4 hours later ,marvellous recovery driver ,capable of driving on motorways with eyes closed,no handed whilst drinking from bottle of water,and utterly incapable of listening to simplest directions.nearly killed us and innocent parties in white bmw in fast lane,bugger that were close......................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 28/08/2012 14:48  

I normally am a gentle soul..it even took me 30+ yrs to lose my temper recently but Im getting fed of being accused of doing things when it was never me..so the person responsible for the deed not me!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2012 08:46  

Lazy councils - some great biking roads currently spoiled by the lazy arse highways section of my County Council chucking a load of tarmac and loose chippings down and then buggering off and letting traffic bed it all in - fine if you're in a car etc but not so nice on two wheels - if I wanted to play on the loose stuff I'd go to Wales and play at one of their off road centres - grrrr

Update Reply
Daytonanancy @ 29/08/2012 15:58  

I think MAG should sponsor a test case to sort these irresponsible councils out!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/08/2012 16:29  

I've had a total stranger on a farm today say that I had assaulted an individual this afternoon at my house!! I was at home all morning with my girls then went to help a friend out this afternoon when this alleged attack took place!! Ive got an independent witness and two others to confirm my whereabouts..I totally DENY this allegation...if this continues I AM going to the police!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2012 16:56  

rose go to the police dont wait hes a serious headcase and you need him sorting out get the cops to warn him away hun

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 30/08/2012 22:03  

It would be prudent to notify the police of the allegations and his strange behaviour it will help if this harassment continues as it is evidence of continued behaviour that is unacceptable if you need to involve police in the future. Pop down the local cop shop and ask to have a chat with the beat copper or the desk Sgt...ask his advice and keep calm and composed show them you're the sensible one and you are just worried this will escalate in the future. Failing that put your foot up his arse full force..... Lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2012 14:11  

tear heads off.....just my own ,but only for doing the right thing for my dawg,saving him a shitload of pain long term.just feel like a traitor...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 03/09/2012 14:26  

C'mon now Jinxy, U only done wot a good friend and master should do...must do. Just think of the good times u shared, and a little smile may wipe away the tears

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2012 15:43  

(((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))
jinx you did what you thought was best please dont beat yourself up over it hun albert dawg loved you unconditionally as all our beloved pets do.just think of the good times and that hes now running around happy and healthy in doggy heaven.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 03/09/2012 17:00  

Jinx Hardest thing a true dog lover can do is take the suffering from them and suffer for them.

Update Reply
JP @ 03/09/2012 17:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email