MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

Well fitted a K&N filter, and some rear leds (flash too quick so a relay change needed too ;-( then took a 50 mile test drive to Stratford and back. What a lovely night for a ride!! bike was great and much more responsive even though the original was newish and clean. Job Done. next to change the headers to match the cans.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2012 23:46  

Been out for a blast to settle everything down after my altercation with a fence post last week. WHOOO HOOO!!!!! Cooking on Gas Flamin Happy Days .

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 10/08/2012 13:25  

Washed and polished street triple and virago 535, time for a beer now. Colin

Update Reply
colin675 @ 10/08/2012 15:39  

right deep breath.....went to maryport blues festival with my special friend,enjoyed blues bands with talent to spare...can recommend croft guest house in cockermouth,owner eddie top bloke ,beds too comfy,breakfasts too yummy.down to midlands to deliver friend home then gallop back up north on tiger9.camped at squires as free and good central base.decided on thusday to go to carlisle for marcus bonfanti in concert at pub,£5!el cheapo grande...speedo cable meanwhile broke.went to shipley triumph,had one on shelf,lent me kit to fit and tame technician as aide,top bloke ,even replaced missing bit on scottoiler ,f.o.c.!on to cumbria via A6 over shap from kendal,omfg ,forgot how good a deserted A road feels,even with kamikaze sheep...bonfanti excellent,b&b overnight then south and disaster hits the fan....on fast lane of m/way,ignition pickup on crank cries enough....scary three lane dead engine crossing..first car to pass is plods...slow down ,eyeball me but don't stop,cheers then !bike starts again but only in 1/4 mile hops.got to j42 and off,call RAC.they say 2-3 hours,van and trailer 35 minutes later.!!tell him,shipley please and don't spare the horses,meanwhile guzzi kate takes message to pb for me (thank you and bless),to unarrange pilly day out.cobb and jagger(shipley triumph) say book in for monday,part on it's way.then offer courtesy bike 12 plate bonnie se 151 miles...cute. back to squires gently.guzzi invited for lunch sat.for help above and beyond.sunday plan to potter to halifax ?show ,but get up and walk to bike...screw in back tyre!buggrit...monday call rac again ,bloke comes out but will not repair as too close to sidewall,fair enough.2nd truck comes and proceed to shipley.much hilarity from their staff,new personal best ,two bikes to same dealer on recovery in less than 3 days.pickup fitted to tiger post haste,sounds great coming round building....my baby!back to squires tent down in record time,fast blast down to midlands for tea and....sympathy.last leg to gloucestershire at 100-120 all the way,pull up by front gate ,trip mileometer clicks to 000.0..spooky.thousand miles not counting broken speedo cable 2 days..a voyage of self discovery ,can't wait till next years.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/08/2012 23:34  

cleaned the dust and cobwebs off it then slowish ride thro lancaster, past 2 plods hiding behind cameras (going into and out of lancaster) who seemed to think there was'nt any burglars and muggers about destroying peoples lives. how does that lot seriously expect to get one ounce of respect from us. then past devils bridge - the place was packed with bikes so just kept going thro kirkby stephen and kaber to tan hill. came back a bit faster and down motorway. plods must have gone home, no doubt they'd knackered themselves taking all those photo's

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2012 23:36  

been out and bought a 2008 Busa, collect it from the dealers next week. Can`t sleep can`t wait ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2012 09:45  

Moved both my blackbirds to get mower out then rode that round at slow pace to cut lawn,,, how sad is that but it needed doing.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 12/08/2012 16:13  

today....got out of north midlands with pilly to go to donnington and watch classic racing....where's the bloody signs for donnington????....ended up at castle on hill,light lunch in castle grounds then round scenic route back,castle's name was bolsover castle part ruins,part intact ,well worth a visit...sorry xbeanzx,we tried... xx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/08/2012 21:25  

Wicked collect Busa Sat, insurance done.. please hold off the rain
Pray for me my fellow Bm`s

choices to be made- first ride on a Busa

mode A 166.7 bhp @9600rpm
mode B 153.9 bhp @10900rpm
mode C 114bhp @ 9400rpm

What you think?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2012 14:39  

fitted dual load indicator relay to blackbird, now all flashes at good rate

front indicator standard bulbs
rears l.e.d sorted.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2012 14:41  

now need a new front muguard n front tyre on me trike after the bolts on 1 side fell out and the mudguard rubbed up against the tyre.
Was a bit of a brown underwearmoment after smelling burning rubber n grinding to a halt on the coventry ringroad, looking in me mirror to see a fast approaching lorry behind me.

On a good note, enjoyed the ride back and thanks to strong painkillers I had very little pain in my knee

Update Reply
drobess @ 13/08/2012 16:12  

nothing

Update Reply
321johno @ 13/08/2012 17:43  

600 speedfour,new modified clutch cable from venhills,no silly right angle at top end so smoother action,slightly longer so won't rub on radiator surround and routes better to g/box end....mmmmmm,technolicious!!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 14/08/2012 15:00  

took her for an mot and she passed 1st time not bad for a 24 year old bike thats been v aiously described as a nail, a shed and a wreck

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 14/08/2012 18:35  

Nothing today .....

Update Reply
Intruder18 @ 14/08/2012 22:27  

Just back today from almost 1800 mile trip to Glasgow Edinburgh and The Isle of Skye in Scotland. Visited amongst other things the Wallace Memorial the glasgow transport museum, eilean donan castle (as used in the early part of Highlander 1) oh erm and the Loch Ness monster exhibition by funnilly enough Loch Ness zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz well cant win em all scotland will be putting more pictures up soon as i get time, AWESOME scenery

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2012 00:46  

Just rode back from Poole in the bloody Rain, was going to stop a couple of days but Rain is the forecast tomorrow too!

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 15/08/2012 15:24  

looked at new scottoiler in it's box,then wondered where me new chain and sprockets have got to.....???

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/08/2012 16:40  

come to work

Update Reply
Roughie @ 16/08/2012 11:13  

today,adjusted steering head bearings,felt too tight since wopper of a pot hole in cumbria couple of weeks back.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 16/08/2012 17:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email