MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

had a great ride to matlock to see the birthday girl and have an ice cream

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 29/07/2012 21:45  

Rode home, from visiting friends in Friskney, via Cleethorpes and the Humber bridge some nice twisty roads and beautiful weather oh and a brill riding companion made it a fantastic ride,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2012 22:18  

got knocked off my bike ,women driver cut a bend she was on the wrong side of the road f.cking c.nt

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 29/07/2012 22:46  

OMG John! Hope you are OK sweetie and not hurting too much How is your bike?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 29/07/2012 23:15  

Installed an motogp m4 exhaust to my zx6r

Update Reply
RAY82 @ 30/07/2012 22:28  

Been for a ride on trumpy in a thunder and lightening storm!!! Awesome, love a good storm and its great on the bike in the hills watching the lightening hit the mountain top. Had to be done and so glad i did

Update Reply
wenders @ 04/08/2012 22:55  

FBJ!!!! You ok sweety???? Soz just read ur post, agree totally hun women drivers suck, well, most of them, ive had many a close one with daft bats that shouldnt be allowed behind the wheel!!!! Hope all ok with you and bike John??? XXX

Update Reply
wenders @ 04/08/2012 22:58  

FBJ
Yeah most women drivers rubbish I agree

Hope you are ok and bike not too damaged .x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2012 00:14  

Took a ride out to the Two Rivers Rock Festival to watch some friends playing. Motorbikes, mates and music. What more do you need :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2012 00:37  

Changed the chain, with the help of my mate yzfsam.

Update Reply
old red @ 07/08/2012 13:59  

Nice one Red And well done Sam It's good to see folk helping each other Two heads are better than one Many hands make light work

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/08/2012 17:41  

Just looked at mine again I may try sitting on it tomorrow

Update Reply
JP @ 07/08/2012 21:43  

Softly softly catchee monkey It must be so tempting and frustrating JP But waiting till you're healed sufficient to handle the weight safely might take while longer But in the long run it "will" be worth the wait You might have to sneak up on it though mate It might not recognise you after all this time Take it easy mate

Update Reply
Emzed @ 07/08/2012 22:05  

Just got back from the SE meeting in Kent, rode down there mainly using single track roads from London and them had a blast back up the M20

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 08/08/2012 00:19  

Just a few jobs to try to push the Yamaha project in the right direction:

fitted replacement coils, engine fired first time

fitted new number plate bracket and number plate.

swapped out the old fuse box for a more modern one which takes blades

figured out wiring for headlight-now working properly

fixed all idiot lights-then later the N will not work ffs

discovered indicator that doesn't work

overfilled oil and got it dripping everywhere from breather......................omg what else can i balls up.

Anyway, this baby is just a smidgen away from tax and MOT, then its broombroom time. watch out for me over at Rivvy soon.

Back on the Zephyr tomoz, for work and then date after

Wes pu hal

Update Reply
DukeZ @ 08/08/2012 00:57  

a mere 80 odd miles back to mothership,but lots of those at a ton or more fully loaded............yeehar runnin' like a good'un.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 08/08/2012 20:15  

Took the forks to Maidstone, had them straightened at Maidstone Motoliner, they have done a top job took them about an hour and a half all for the princely sum of £60 . Bike now re-assembled with the help of Bill 306, Sorted levers with some gentle heat as temporary repair, new levers on order HAPPY DAYS

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 08/08/2012 22:55  

That's great news Dave
Just dont use the front brake too hard eh Sadly all I've done with my bike today Is push it across the yard So I could mow the lawns

Update Reply
Emzed @ 08/08/2012 23:04  

Thanks emzed. No sweat i don't plan to use the front brake to hard yet (new pads just before i came a pearler). Got to make sure its right cos taking PB out while she is down here .

Update Reply
DAVE VM @ 08/08/2012 23:13  

Aye gently does then mate You'll hardly notice she's there Enjoy the ride I know she will

Update Reply
Emzed @ 08/08/2012 23:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email