MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? - Forums [Biker Match] What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

As The Phantom Thread Deleter has struck again and this thread has vanished, Here's a new one folks, so, you can all start telling us what you have done on your bike today????

Yesterday i took my bike to the new wrexham weekly bike meet, and what a great evening with old and new friends we had, thanks everyone for supporting this new meet xxxxxxx

Todasy I may take the bike over to Raven Cafe, depending on weather!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 19/07/2012 12:15  

yesterday wednesday bike night at hanley swan,malverns....loads of bikes out and about,sunny!!!!see profile pics for favourites,enjoy!xx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 19/07/2012 15:25  

took it to the bike shop ready for its MOT tomorrow!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2012 19:07  

Sorted the little Yam out today Been neglected in the corner of the yard for too long Since the arrival of C1 and getting Duke up and running Been stood too long in all this bad weather Had both wheels out and stripped and rebuilt the brakes Cleaned, adjusted and lubed the chain And fitted a better exhaust so it now don't sound like half a Harley All whilst listening to the cricket which wasn't rained off So a good day all round and there's still time to go out for a spin in the evening sun

Update Reply
Emzed @ 19/07/2012 19:40  

fiddled about pretending to avoid mowing the lawns,checked over speedy the 600,we're going to go visiting i think......

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 19/07/2012 20:28  

nowt today but last night rode to MFN bike night and just after setting off from home i was in the thunder and lightening and torrential rain...... when i got to mfn i literally had water running off me!!! worth it tho Nice one for putting this back on Wenders x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2012 21:23  

Finally took the old Z1 out for its first ride for nearly 8 years. It was a lovely feeling.
Only trouble was she ran like a pig and it was touch and go whether I got back home. I feel a phone call to the bike doctor coming on.

Update Reply
Zedbiker @ 22/07/2012 17:42  

Just went for a ride around for an hour, took in a garden centre (tea and cake) sensible size cake, not a GingerJen doorstep !!! , and a hot choccie at the Bassetts Pole. also narrowley avoided the suntanned twat who did a U turn in front of me on the A5 just outside Cannock. at least i know my brakes are good as 80 to 0 very quickly saved me a lot of bother. You DO NOT U turn on the A5 !!!!! there was a bloody Island not half a mile up. Rant over, suns out and Roast chicken for dinner

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 22/07/2012 18:59  

Oi.... cheeky person lolol Doorsteps fill you more dont they ? Ha ha ... ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2012 19:29  

Yes dear !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 22/07/2012 20:17  

Just got back from a great weekend riding around Normandy. 4 days of sun. Day off tomorrow so will be out again.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 22/07/2012 20:53  

Hey Vlad, come and get me you can take me shopping

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/07/2012 22:41  

Had to do my CBT again....own stupid fault. Ran out of time cos I've been too busy wizzing around & having fun for the last two years and not buckling down to the task of passing my test Still struggled with the frikkin friggin bloody feckin cones!!! It's so humiliating

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 23/07/2012 00:22  

left it in the garage while i went to scarborough races in the car. big mistake. the traffic was crawling going and coming back

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2012 00:41  

Work today but yesterday went to Folkstone live music and bike show around the harbour area, met some nice people who made me very welcome.Then run to Rye via Maidstone good to see so many bike,s on the road hope the good weather is here to stay. Colin

Update Reply
colin675 @ 23/07/2012 07:58  

@ busafeller, that's what bikes are for To "beat" tha traffic jams

Update Reply
Emzed @ 23/07/2012 10:32  

Just got back from a wonderful weekend in Oldham ... Came back via the M62 and didn't have to practice my slow speed control in the roadworks section... Rode through at a steady average of 60mph ooops bad girl lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2012 11:57  

saturday,took tiger up the motorway and turned right.made a perfectly ordinary ride turn to magic by collecting my friend and we headed out to ironbridge gorge,neck ache on way there ,so many bikes about to nod to.parked at one end of bridge(you'd think they could afford a new one by now).strolled lazily by riverside,quiet pint and watched procession of old cars chugging past,mostly old singers(not paul robeson,the car makers,eejit!)ride back up A5 was magical,barely a car in sight for mile after mile,just us and the tiger9 wafting lazily along in the sun.a breathtaking afternoon,thank you.xxxxx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/07/2012 17:03  

We was there too Collin! As was at least one other BMr.....
Bands were great and sun shone...

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 24/07/2012 09:27  

Ive taxed the old chop,she's got six months to prove herself ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2012 13:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email