MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? (174) - Forums [Biker Match] What Have You Done On Your Bike Today???? (174) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

FINALLY got the nosecone fitted to Rudolph my Speed Triple,only been 2 years in the coming...lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 07/04/2019 16:24  

Monday and Tuesday,drizzly start to work,but remembered my leggings this time..👍🌧🏍

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 09/04/2019 09:06  

Usual trek up to work and back on Verity the 500 Honda,visit to dentists,then swapped onto Rudolph the Speed Triple for a burn over to Swindon and back on business matters,lots of lovely sunny miles..bliss :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/04/2019 18:35  

Had a ride round Holmfirth, Meltham and Saddleworth Moor, stopped for coffee and cake. Great views and some Twisties 😃

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 11/04/2019 19:09  

Well jealous Glyn. Wish I was semi retired! 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/04/2019 22:04  

It's a hard life Linz, but someone has to do it. 🤔

Update Reply
Witcher Man @ 11/04/2019 23:32  

Sold my Tiger and my fireblade today, really going to miss that fireblade, awesome piece of kit.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/04/2019 19:34  

Saturday...first a pop into Stroud on errands,then avoiding grass cutting by wandering over the Severn Bridge to visit friends in Chepstow,wandering back via the Wye Valley..a good route home..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 14/04/2019 09:07  

Wednesday..the usual pootle up to work and back on Verity,the faithful work mule,then home and straight out on Rudolph the Speed Triple to.Toddington,for the first weds.bikenite of 2019..good weather,so hundreds of bikes there..bit of a diversion on the way back due to Cleeve Hill road closed...snuck the back way through Woodmancote...single track lane down very steep hill..highly entertaining,lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/04/2019 21:43  

And not only that,but i got home and "Magnum Force" is just starting...lots of old Guzzis and Clint Eastwood..cool

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/04/2019 22:01  

Matlock Bath and back to meet lots of like minded folk..279 miles round trip,almost totally dry miles...👍😆🏍

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 28/04/2019 20:15  

Today,just the usual to and from work,22 miles,home and measured tread depth left on Speed Triple's Metzelers after the Matlock trip...ooer..glad i sent for a pair of Pirellis at a bargain price last week...and they arrived in 2 days flat..:)> New pads to fit on Verity tonight,plus adjust chain and lube up(ooer missus)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 07/05/2019 18:24  

A glorious day,so after a bit of painting i ventured out on Verity to my favourite pub,the Lower Lode Inn at Forthampton for a leisurely pint of Stowford's and a basket of chips...lots of bikes coming and going for the couple of hours i spent basking in the lovely sushine,roads quiet there and back,50 worthwhile miles,imho..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/05/2019 21:22  

So... this joke made me laugh hard.

A guy was walking down the high street past the pet shop when the owner called him in to see the latest new pet sensation.

"It's a talking centipede" he said, "only £20".

The guy wasn't really in the market for a new pet, but on the other hand a talking centipede sounded cool, so finally he bought one, plus its tank, food and toys, for £30. He got home and set it up on the bookshelf. At first he just watched it scuttle around, buy after a while this got boring so he decided to make it talk.

"Hey mate - fancy going out for a pint?"

He waited, but there wasn't a sound. He got more and more angry at the way he'd been conned out of his £30. Eventually he'd had enough - he deiced to give it one more chance before he took it all back to the pet shop to get his £30 back. So he shouted:

"HEY MATE - FANCY GOING OUT FOR A PINT??!!"

Then he heard a small voice saying

"OK, OK, I heard you the first time!. Give me half a chance - I'm just putting my shoes on...

Update Reply
OliverMatthews @ 19/05/2019 21:12  

Usual 22 mile round trip for Verity to work and back,managed to squeeze Speed Triple into local shop for 2 new Pirellis to be fitted,Metzelers lasted quite well,but took a while to get warm...

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/05/2019 23:02  

This is more of a, “What I am going to do on my bike today”

Gonna have a ‘bimble’ down to Weymouth for some fish and chips. Then back in time for bike night at Poole Quay. 🙂

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 21/05/2019 06:08  

Blokes at Roadrunner M/c's in Stroud did the tyres changed mucho rapido...new Pirellis ready for Weds. bikenite....mmmm...more grip than a Staffie bite,lol

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/05/2019 13:08  

Travelled up to NW200 races (and back to Belfast) from Fri night to Mon morning, not too far only 60 mile, pillying on mate's Blackbird with my broken foot/surgical boot on (oo-er scary shit), felt good to have the wind in my face again :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 21/05/2019 20:28  

Wednesday...bikenite..this time over to Hanley Swan,near Malvern..always a good number of bikes,and tons of parking space in area around pub..duff diversion on the way over,so meandered through Ledbury on the way back..had to laugh at bloke on Yamaha R1 who overtook me on a blind crest on the wrong side of the road at tosser speed...1/2 mile later he's sat looking around at a crossroads, at the misleading diversion signs as i went past...i might go at my own pace,but at least i know where i'm going,lol
A thoroughly pleasant evening,72 miles and new Pirellis scrubbed in nicely..👍🌞 ""OO""
P.s...lots of pictures on my photos of Hanley Swan meet

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 23/05/2019 22:40  

Went to the Cashmoor Inn bike night, the ride there is brilliant. The ride home was even better after I learnt the route there. That Hayabusa is gonna get me in more trouble than my GSXR does. The way it picks up speed is mental, it has more grunt than miss piggy!!

Update Reply
Cornholio @ 24/05/2019 00:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email