MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

New meet in Wrexham every wednesda

New meet in Wrexham every wednesda (3) - Forums [Biker Match] New meet in Wrexham every wednesda (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

New meet in Wrexham every wednesda

i thoght i spotted you ther force :) hi
and yes it was agreat turn out and something different we headed off to the piper afterwards so batted down the motorway :) and break neck speed ;) lolol

so we were talking about next week going from there to piper if you lot fancy it get some dialogue going between the two pubs (hehe) pop onto petrol heads at bagillt on the way :) a full and varied night out

the turf has a great carpark for bikes though loads of space and if we keep going they will put food on (although we did get a nice bap)

thanks wenders :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 20/07/2012 14:17  

and hello new biker chick as well saw a few faces :) new friends and old and jogn cam all the way from Manchester as well and when i left i saw a message of wills as wasn't unable to go this week but hopefully will be there next week :) (sorry for not passing this message on sooner) nice to meet people :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 20/07/2012 14:21  

Hi earthwind ,yes was nice to meet up with old and new peeps, sorry didnt get to chat to everyone maybe will do at Barmouth if ya there. Sorry cant make next week will be on my way to Amsterdam

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 20/07/2012 23:18  

Hey folks, I'll be at the turf this wednesday by around 6 pm ok. Thought 5pm last week was a wee bit early. Hope to see you all there Oh, no footy this week

Update Reply
wenders @ 23/07/2012 23:28  

hi wenders there is a kustom bike show on in newton le willows on last wednesday every month have put up a thread if you fancy a run over there as well. :)

we were talking about having a run out from the turf to the piper , but will be going t this as i am getting my tent back off a mate who borrowed it for a rally as am off up to scotland at the weekend,

Update Reply
earthwind @ 23/07/2012 23:33  

Hey guys and gals, its Wednesday!!!!!
Earthwind, nice idea, we will see what the folk wnat to do, such lush weather xx
Hope a few of you make it over tonight, i'll be there around 6pm ok me darlins, laters xxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 25/07/2012 10:42  

see you later flower.xx

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 25/07/2012 11:17  

Once again thanks all for coming, and great to see new faces yet again!!!!! Really appreciate your support for this meet, and big thanks to Ped and Cathy for making me laugh so much!!!! You two should have a tv comedy show, lurvs ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. As im working sunday, a rideout has been planned by sunseaandfun and Chatty cathy for sunday. Anyone wanting to go along please pm them for details, thanks!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 26/07/2012 06:37  

Come on folks .. Support this Comedy show , Starring Ped And Cathy .. Fun and laughter all night long .. Even I travelled from Huddersfield to go to this .. So anyone within 100 miles should Easy to find , At side of wrexham football club

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 26/07/2012 18:53  

Just a reminder to folk that the bloody speed camera by Wrexham Fc is still operational...bloody Welsh gits....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2012 11:42  

Toots!!!! Noooooooo it didnt get ya????? Naughty boy shouldnt be speeding tut tut slap ur legs!!!! Aww serious bummerrrrrrrrrrr Toots, sorry chuck

Update Reply
wenders @ 28/07/2012 16:36  

Toots im surprised u could pick up any sort of speed with my big bum on the back of ur bike lol xxx
Slow slow slow next week xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/07/2012 20:41  

Hey folks, tomorrow night, 1st aug is burger and a pint night at the turf, thinking of riding over to see allison but think we will be too late for visiting as ends at 7.30pm. Hope to see you all tomorrow xxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 31/07/2012 19:04  

Can't do this week cos taking a car-load to the Olympics. OK, it's Spain v Morocco at Old Trafford, but at least the kids can say they were part of it.

Update Reply
Wills @ 31/07/2012 19:34  

Nice one Wills, hope you all have a great time x

Update Reply
wenders @ 31/07/2012 20:43  

i was thinking of popping over to see Alison and then see how i get on depends if she is is out or not

Update Reply
earthwind @ 31/07/2012 23:32  

I will be there around 6-6.30 folks, see you all there. And Toots, keep ur blummin speed down laddy!!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 01/08/2012 09:46  

Think might go in car tonight, its raining :(

Update Reply
wenders @ 01/08/2012 17:37  

Great night as always, laughed so much. Toots!!!! Get and do the business please!!!!
Next weeks meet is going to be at a pub in Stoke on Trent, Toots is going to put the address up ok. We going over there as the "Stokies" attend every week without fail so thought would be nice to give them a week off travelling!!!!!!!!

Everyone pm Toots until he puts the address up!!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 02/08/2012 19:09  

8th August we're actually meeting at The White Lion, Barthomley CW2 5PG...just off M6 J16/A500 roundabout.....alas no food cooking in the evening at this little watering hole....apparently built in 1614 for the more discerning members of BM...
Hope to see you there...ride safe..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/08/2012 10:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email