MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

New meet in Wrexham every wednesda

New meet in Wrexham every wednesda - Forums [Biker Match] New meet in Wrexham every wednesda - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

New meet in Wrexham every wednesda

Hi all, right now I have my bike back and running. Ive got my butt moving and with the help of Pedskull, we have arranged a pub in Wrexham where we can meet every Wednesday, from around 4pm til 9ish. This is going to be a regular meet every Wednesday, a social evening where we can arrange ride outs etc. The pub landlord has stated that if enough people come he will put on food for us. the pub is very easy to find and has lots of parking for bikes and cars, it's The Turf Pub, Mold road, Wrexham, LL11 2AH, Right next to Wrexham Football Ground. ok, first meet to be held Wednesday 18th July, me and Pedskull will be there from 4pm and looking forward to meeting old and new friends, all welcome, don't be shy come say HI!!!!!!!!!!!! if you want anymore details pm me or Ped Come on, let's get something regular going for us in this area, that way we can arrange loads of things, ride outs, convoys to events or even just a nice evening spent with like minded people and friends!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 03/07/2012 15:31  

hope it goes well for you, it's a bit far for us mid week but best of luck

Update Reply
JP @ 03/07/2012 15:37  

I'll try to get down there when it starts. Just checked on Google maps...you couldn't get any closer to the football
ground, could you?

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/07/2012 19:44  

How far is Never Never Land from Huddersfield? or from anywhere for that matter lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/07/2012 20:53  

This event is on the calendar, thanks Wenders http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3545

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/07/2012 21:41  

80 miles and a an hour and a half, according to Google maps

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/07/2012 22:06  

Wills, did you type in 'Never Never Land'?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/07/2012 22:21  

Well, Wrexham. Same difference and I was born there anyway

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/07/2012 00:26  

Cheers Sandi hun xxx

Wills so happy you'll be coming along, nice one. At least being at football ground people cant say they wont be able to find it Will

Ermmmmm now for the typical blond mo i usually have to have once in a while, im afraid im away the week of the 18th on hol, yeah forgot when arranging with Ped, but pedskull will still be there on 18th ok so get along and join him and i'll be there the next week no fail okies xxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 04/07/2012 15:12  

Hi Wenders.... Will def be going, unless the grim reeper stops me... The turf brings back happy memories of my wild mispent youth....hahaha... and besides, like Wills I am a Wrexham guy too... but have moved around a lot due to work... now settled not so far away in Whitchurch Shropshire... Anyone passing through contact me as there is always a coffee/tea brewing... And if theres anything I can help with then just holler....enjoy hol Wenders... see you week after..

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 04/07/2012 15:20  

Come on you lot, get an interest please!!! So many times ive heard there's nothing about for us westerners, well, no excuses now so get yourselves along to wrexham! Its only 40 mins from Liverpool, Manchester, Shrewsbury, 10 mins from Chester and 30 mins north welsh coast, and so close to lots of lovely roads!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 05/07/2012 13:56  

Woooohoooo thanks everyone thats pm'd me, so pleased that you will all be coming, and thanks sooooooo much for supporting this meet xxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 07/07/2012 13:47  

Wenders I don't get home from work much before 7:00pm, so I will come there directly from Work. Should be able to get there before 8:00. Does the pub do food in the evenings. John

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 09/07/2012 00:17  

Hey John, at mo pub doesnt do food, but the landlord has kindly offered, if enough of us turn up, to do some food for us. You wont go hungry chuck, lots of places to eat close by. Nice one that your coming, be good to catch up again xxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 09/07/2012 13:29  

Hi folks I will be in the turf on the 18th hoping to see a few there the pub does not do food at the mo but if we have a good turnout and it's going to be regular meet he will put food on for us.
If ppl are wanting food he has no problem with you brining food or ordering food in should be a laugh well it will be cos I'm there
Need to know anything just pm me ;)

Update Reply
pedskull @ 09/07/2012 18:38  

Sorry chaps no can do.....

I'm a shift worker no real free midweek evenings. But if your out to play at weekends give me a shout please

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2012 18:59  

Yeeeee Triumphrider deffo chuck will give you a shout.......Me and pedskull are going to come to the mag do at Aber 20th july, was going to start a thread to see if anyone else up for it and we can arrange a meeting place to ride over there for us Westies!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 09/07/2012 20:51  

Hey, Wenders.... Looking forward to being at the inaugeral meeting for Wrexham, will be good to be back in my old home town of birth... not been back for some time... and I know the Turf well, even played there in my old band days... hahaha, and the club that used to be under the grandstand next door.... I shall pass the word around to others I know... be good to get a first night turnout.... see you all there.... John x

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 10/07/2012 15:23  

Wenders my mate, I may very well be going to aberystwyth just for the show day. I've got a Legion weekend away the following weekend. So I wont know until pretty much the weekend.
Also on the sunday (22/7) there is a rock bbq at the petrol heads cafe, to raise funds for the walton neuro.... buggerit... the head unit!! Its in memory of a young fella that was sadly taken from us on his bandit. Must dig out details and get them put on here.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2012 15:44  

hoping to get to this one next Wednesday :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 10/07/2012 19:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email