MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

New meet in Wrexham every wednesda

New meet in Wrexham every wednesda (2) - Forums [Biker Match] New meet in Wrexham every wednesda (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

New meet in Wrexham every wednesda

Count me in... 4 mile bus trip, £2 according to Google maps.. Haahaa...

Update Reply
glyndwr01 @ 10/07/2012 22:52  

Ohhhhhh big ooops, sorry Triumph67 ive just noticed i called you triumph rider, soooooooooo sorry matey xxx
Hmmm now the 22nd july at petrolheads sounds a damn good reason to attend, will have to rethink my ventures....PEDSKULL!!!!!!!!!!! Aber saturday and petrolheads sunday, sorted
Ok folks, thanks again for all your support with the new meet, oh, and if any of you free tomorrow, thursday 12th, Pedskull and myself are meeting at the turf wrexham at 5pm to ride over to the raven cafe, anyone want to come along, more than welcome, or if you're going to raven, gis a slap when we get there and say hi, well, you can slap pedskull if you're brave enough, just a hi will do for me or i'll be looking like this.......
Take care all and thanks again for your support xxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 11/07/2012 13:22  

Wends, if I make it, any chance of a little summat, just to show yr appreciation?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2012 16:23  

XK!!!!!! I can promise you a feckin good slapping matey, will that do???? I'll ask Pedskull to slap ya aswell, that should sort you out hahahahahahaha

Update Reply
wenders @ 11/07/2012 20:34  

As my hol now had to be postponed i will be there this wednesday 18th july so see you all from 5pm onwards

Update Reply
wenders @ 14/07/2012 19:19  

Hey guys and gals, have just looked on events calender and 20 people have their names down for this woooohooooo!!!! Please may I ask that when you arrive please just come over and introduce yourselves??? Obviously I know some of you, but, why Im asking is some of you I do not know and your profiles dont have a pic!!! What I dont want to happen is you come in, dont speak and we ignore you because we dont know you're one of us!!! It is a pub and locals will be there.
Remember me and Pedskull will be there from 5pm ish and you are welcome to come anytime. The landlords name is Wayne, he only a young pup but a really, really decent, nice guy, and, if you say you're there for the BM meet with wenders and ped you will get a very warm welcome
See you all very soon.
P.S. Think about this sunday 22nd folks as there is a charity BBQ at Petrol Heads for the Neurological unit at Liverpool hospital and I am planning to discuss a rideout over there or meet up and have a great day in aid of a great charity, see if you can fit it in your diaries!!!!!
Also a bike show at Aberystwyth which am thinking of popping over to on the saturday. Both are on events calender!!!! Have a think and see if you would like to go to either or both??? Sunday BBQ a deffo for me, unsure of saturday yet!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 16/07/2012 09:43  

on the event page it says this ends at 9

does that mean everyone will have left by then because knowing me I will probably have only just got there

Update Reply
earthwind @ 16/07/2012 18:09  

Well just head over to the Raven and be early for Thursday!

Update Reply
Wills @ 16/07/2012 19:41  

lol u know me well don;t you wills lololol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 16/07/2012 19:48  

No Earthwind, it was just a rough time to put on events hunny, I'm sure the landlord will be begging us to leave a lot later than 9!!!!! Just put 5pm til 9pm as an idea, i know that some work nights, start anywhere between 6pm and 12pm, so was trying to sort for them to be able to pop over before work. Although if it gets passed midnight i might turn into a witch, well, more of a witch than i already am lol. See you wednesday and take care

Update Reply
wenders @ 16/07/2012 20:05  

HI wendy woo,glad your bikes back to scratch ,dont go mental tho lol .Enjoy your new wednesday thing catchya soon x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2012 20:46  

Hiya Emdee, long time chuck, hope your being good haha, see ya soon matey x

Update Reply
wenders @ 16/07/2012 20:50  

Hi Wendy will do my best to be there this Wednesday

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 16/07/2012 21:48  

Nice one Newbikerchick, be good to see you again flower

Update Reply
wenders @ 16/07/2012 23:00  

Hey all bodies its tonight!!!!!!!!! See you anytime after 5pm. 25 people say they are coming, will be so chuffed if you turn up Safe journey everyone

Update Reply
wenders @ 18/07/2012 12:21  

lovley to see you all again, well organised Wender.s. x

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 18/07/2012 23:07  

Thanks Ally, was good to see you xxxx

Ok, big thank you to everyone for attending, excellent turn out, lurvs ya all xxxx Was great to meet up with friends again and meet so many new faces, I really appreciate your support for this, went well apart from wrexham playing at home last night.....Sorrryyyyyyyy lol

As you will know if you were there, we have planned a rideout to Barmouth this sunday 22nd july, meeting at the Ponderosa cafe on Horseshoe pass at 1pm. Hope to see you all there???

Thanks again for coming, you're all stars xxxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 19/07/2012 11:38  

Hi Wenders.... Great to see you and Ped again and as you said it was really great to meet some folk again and others for the first time, well done lass.... Good turnout for a first night performance, plus you picked up a couple of new names for membership I believe... Beth being one Wish I could make the Sunday ride but its my eldest daughters birthday party with all the family on Sunday afternoon... it was her actual birthday yesterday but did not want to miss Wrexham first night....can't miss the party or you might find my head in a waste paperbasket.... thats family for you....lol Catch you soon... and thanks again for organising the night... John x

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 19/07/2012 12:37  

took a few pics last night, will upload later on..

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 19/07/2012 17:52  

Thanks Wenders and Ped for organising the meet, I was happy to meet the fab BM members!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2012 21:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email