MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

New meet in Wrexham every wednesda

New meet in Wrexham every wednesda (4) - Forums [Biker Match] New meet in Wrexham every wednesda (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

New meet in Wrexham every wednesda

Dont forget folks, this wednesday meet is at white lion, barthomley, CW2 5PG, see ya there around 7pm

Update Reply
wenders @ 06/08/2012 19:01  

Actually...due to unforessen circumstances the Stoke contingent will NOT be attending....up to Wenders if she still wants to come over this way or just hold a meeting at the Turf.....sorry folks...ride safe...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/08/2012 20:18  

Sorry folks, i wont be there or wrexham tomorrow, im going to squires, sorry for muck about but youre all welcome to meet without me, im not the b all and end all, just a lass who wanted to get folk together in our area and have a few rideouts and events so we dont get bored!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 07/08/2012 22:29  

Meetings at The Turf, next to Wrexham Fc back on as usual...have fun and ride safe....and slow cos of that twatting speed camera...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/08/2012 08:00  

Ok people, as i am leaving BM i will no longer be responsible for this event, sorry folks. If you all wish to continue to meet then please do so, as said before i am not the be all etc
Thank you all for your support throughout these times and i wish you all the best of luck xxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 15/08/2012 14:06  

Hi Wenders.....Sorry to see your dropping out of this event, though not from BM entirely I hope...lol, but all your previous enthusiasm and hard work in getting this event going has been much appreciated... I shall keep going as its my home town, although I travel over from Whitchurch in Shropshire... Will "Ped", your partner in crime, still be going..? Anyone interested in continuing going to Wrexham is welcome to contact myself if that will help.... Looked for you at the Raven meet but saw several other BM members there which was good... Anyway best of luck and thanks again for getting things started... xx

Update Reply
Rider10 @ 15/08/2012 18:04  

does any one know if this event is still on as i can finally make it this week if not will go to scotch piper instead John

Update Reply
Jaffa @ 22/08/2012 00:49  

Ok peeps, as of wednesday 19th sept this event will be back on, cant do this wednesday as away on hol and apologies to all for my blonde, stroppy sock moments lately, it comes to us all at some point and just had mine, so big sowwie to all who have turned up lately and ive not been there!!!!!

Business as usual from now on folks!!!
Remember you dont have to come on bikes if ya dont want, it will be starting to get a wee bit nippy soon, but, just cos its cold to ride dont mean we cant meet for a banter and a drink and to arrange something to do through these not so nice winter months!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 08/09/2012 22:29  

Turf pub this wednesday from 7pm ok folks, i'll be there

Update Reply
wenders @ 17/09/2012 02:55  

Sorry folks I cant make tonight after all, have to take dad to hospital, so sorry but will be there next wednesday

Update Reply
wenders @ 19/09/2012 15:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email