MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The perfect present for a biker?

The perfect present for a biker? - Forums [Biker Match] The perfect present for a biker? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The perfect present for a biker?

After ten years of unoriginal thought I need to pick a present for my brothers birthday. So, if someone were to spend twenty quid on a biking present for you what would you like? Or, what have you bought that you were impressed with? Any ideas on a postcard, or here......pls. (I always got him tickets for a rally on the weekend closest to his birthday but he's away this year)

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 21/02/2012 22:00  

Vouchers for a bike shop (clothes etc) ?

Hmmmm...you asked for something original, sorry

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 21/02/2012 22:15  

I bought my brother one of these,,,,,he loved it!!!!!!!!! Is it a biker present though???? not sure....eccelent quality and very useful if he drinks bottles of beer......:-) Starr Wall Mounted B...> by wor (Kitchen & Home) Buy new: £7.35 10 new from £5.65 Get it by Thursday, Feb 23 if you order in the next 7 hours and choose express delivery. (6)

Update Reply
missme @ 22/02/2012 07:05  

I bought my brother one of the above...he loves it ...i had one too.....great quality and very useful if he drinks bottled beer...... not expensive, original, but is it a biker present? ? get yer self one anyway

Update Reply
missme @ 22/02/2012 07:09  

A Guardian Angel bell. Cost between £10.00 - £15.00 Legend has it that Evil Road Spirits have been latching themselves on to motorcycles for as long as there have been bikes on the road. These Evil Road Spirits are responsible for mechanical problems and bad luck along a journey. Legend goes on to say that by attaching a small bell onto your bike, the Evil Road Spirits will become trapped inside the bell where the constant ringing drives them insane, making them lose their grip until they fall to the ground. (Ever wonder where potholes come from?) Legend also has it that the mystery of the Guardian Bell carries twice as much power when it is purchased by a friend or loved one and given as a gift. Show someone how much you care. Offer them defense against the Evil Road Spirits! Give a Guardian Bell and share the Legend of Good Luck it offers to a motorcycle and its rider!<SP><SP>

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 22/02/2012 11:41  

Anybody read Uneasy Rider by mike carter? A mate recommended that as a possible.....

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 23/02/2012 14:11  

Bomb Doctor, given the size of the potholes round here, some buggers riding round with "Big Ben" strapped to thier bike !!!

Update Reply
clarkee @ 23/02/2012 15:51  

Any biography on Steve McQueen and his machines....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 23/02/2012 15:53  

PMSL @ Clarkee Sure it's not your local authority letting the roads decay into a sad state and not spending our road taxes etc on their upkeep.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 23/02/2012 16:07  

Hhows about jupiters travels by ted simmons, 60 countries in 30 months it really is an excellent book a must read for any biker, theres also aa follow up dreaming of jupiter, he wont be disappointed hope this helps greygra kevkool

Update Reply
spaceboy4 @ 23/02/2012 18:54  

I read Uneasy Rider, opened it and didn't close it until I got to the last page, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would recommend it.

Update Reply
thehairyone @ 23/02/2012 21:31  

Thanks all, ill head out and splash some cash.

Cheers.

G

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 26/02/2012 23:49  

I had panniers and a paddock stand for christmas and some tools for my birthday last year :) nice girly pressies :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/03/2012 15:48  

Perfect present.... A biker chick :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/03/2012 21:24  

A ticket to the 2nd K.I.S.S. rally x

Mandi x

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 04/03/2012 01:40  

A pair of gloves that really are waterproof would be good, they all claim to be but never are.

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 04/03/2012 19:56  

Have to buy origional GORTEX (no substitute like isotex etc)....100% waterproof ...

Update Reply
missme @ 19/03/2012 06:49  

Greygra what did you get your brother, or has he not had his birthday yet?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/03/2012 09:46  

Perfect gift :- a weekend at the nurburgring

Update Reply
RAY82 @ 21/03/2012 23:29  

Hmmmmmm Perfect prezzie for a biker.....For me a Triumph Rocket, yes a real one not a diecast model, but at the moment just my little daytona fixed and running would be good!!!!!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 22/03/2012 17:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email