MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

More Biker Match Members Meet Up

More Biker Match Members Meet Up - Forums [Biker Match] More Biker Match Members Meet Up - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

More Biker Match Members Meet Up

gs500graham gave me a lift over to Squires Biker Cafe (Sherburn-in-Elmet) on Sunday (thanks Graham) to meet up with earthwind, she didn't know I was going to be there (probably wouldn't have turned up if she had) then Old Gixer Boy joined us and guess who forgot to use her digital camera to capture the event? Yup yours truly. DOH!! Oh well there's always next time. Still, I am improving, last time I'd just bought new batteries, for my other camera, only they didn't work, they were duds. Great to meet you E W and OGB, I hope we can meet up again and that the weather is a whole lot better when we do. Did you get back ok E W, and did the bike behave?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/07/2007 21:11  

Reckon she must've done cos she was in the BC chat room five mins ago. I met up with lcotgrave on Saturday and her Virago-riding chums - there's a lot of this meeting-up going on!

Update Reply
Wills @ 08/07/2007 21:25  

yes thank-you kwak it was great to meet you and ogb and of course graham who did nhe trek over to the piper a few weeks back . I have met a lot of people now its great isnt it and the squires cafe is great apparantly they are getting a cash machin in there next week I owe you both a coffee seem i owe coffees all over the place, lol anyway yes thansk to graham and ogb who bump started my bike after me leaving it with the ignition switched on (DUH) but the bike was fine the rest of the journey. GRief when will i ever learn not to do that. And I missed al the rain except for a short burst near warrington (what can I say ) cut back through whiston and prescott through the old swan to have a change from the motorway . Rivington next weekend anyone

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/07/2007 21:27  

Why havent we had a meet up of most of the members yet?

Update Reply
Oggy @ 08/07/2007 21:29  

I's a neat trick that E W, I must remember it (the one where you ensd up owing loads of coffees)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/07/2007 21:30  

lol i know its terrible hi Mr liverpol as well yes i had to just have a look on here before i went off to bed. Well whenyou get to rivington or piper I will make sure i get them in and thats a promise. I owe someone a burger as well lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/07/2007 21:36  

wheres ely oggy

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/07/2007 21:36  

Can probably do Rivinton Saturday

Update Reply
Wills @ 08/07/2007 21:45  

well that looks like the start of a plan the best days are sunday though i have been told but went once on a saturday there were plenty of people out and about

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/07/2007 21:49  

Yes its great meeting up with people from the site. Great meeting up with Mr Liverpool, sorry it was so hectic was with a lot of friends from my bike centre and meeting up with old ones. Went to Matlock Bath on Sunday what a fantastic place, will be visiting there again shortly, who lives in that area?

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 09/07/2007 03:19  

Its in Cambridgeshire E.W

Update Reply
Oggy @ 09/07/2007 03:44  

I was in matlock sunday aft, great place, weather was brill,loads of bikers, got p--s wet throu on way home.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2007 04:21  

I would love to meet up with you all if thats ok - but I need loads of notice if possible as I work shifts

Update Reply
Cinders72 @ 09/07/2007 05:33  

I would love to meet up with you all if thats ok - but I need loads of notice if possible as I work shifts (and lots of bloody weekends)!!!!! Grrrrrrr I am gonna look a right banana turning up in me car lol

Update Reply
Cinders72 @ 09/07/2007 05:33  

grrrrrrrr @ computer - it just decided to freak out and posted that half way through before I was finished - its too early lol sorry folks!

Update Reply
Cinders72 @ 09/07/2007 05:34  

Just looking at the calendar...can't do this Saturday but can do most others.

Update Reply
Wills @ 09/07/2007 05:45  

Hi All I was at Matlock Bath with my other half on Sunday too - first time out as a qualified rider on my Monster - what an amazing experience. My son joined us on his Blade, partner on his Hornet - two men and a little lady now then lol!!! Always nice there, especially if weather good, great atmosphere lots of interesting bikes and ppl. Not far from me, just a nice ride out so hopefully will finally get to meet a few of you now in the not too distant future? Take care, safe riding Sandyx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2007 06:32  

Congrats Sandy, knew you could do it. Well done. xx

Update Reply
Di @ 09/07/2007 06:39  

Thanks Di, means alot to me - can now really get out there and get some experience and learn some quality riding skills uh? This is where the real learning starts............cant wait!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/07/2007 08:10  

woohooo wtg sandy

Update Reply
RC @ 09/07/2007 08:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email