MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

More Biker Match Members Meet Up

More Biker Match Members Meet Up (2) - Forums [Biker Match] More Biker Match Members Meet Up (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

More Biker Match Members Meet Up

Fantastic well done yeeeeeee haaaaaaaa well looks like atrip to mtlock bath is in order as well

Update Reply
earthwind @ 09/07/2007 09:52  

Quote EW: the squires cafe is great apparantly they are getting a cash machin in there next week Squires IS a cash machine, you've seen their prices lol If we are meeting up at Rivi at the weekend then Sunday will probably be best for Graham, as he will be giving me a lift Sunday is best for me too lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/07/2007 09:57  

ok cool so thats an agreed date then rivington on sunday 15th July cool see you sunday lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 09/07/2007 10:05  

Sunday's better for me, though I've got to be back in Liverpool by 4.30-ish which means leaving maybe 3.30.

Update Reply
Wills @ 09/07/2007 10:19  

I've made a new thread for the Rivi meet-up, if you'd like to add your name to it

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/07/2007 10:26  

Matlock bath anyone ???????

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 09/07/2007 16:14  

Cat n fiddle then ????????

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 09/07/2007 17:08  

when u wanna go to matlock bath? im only10 miles away from there?

Update Reply
RC @ 09/07/2007 17:10  

Im only an hour away , but want to go when its fine last two weeks on sunday`s been to squires two weeks before that matlock and its pi**ed it down at all of them if ya look at my pics ya can see where we spent most of our time I think its fairly central and if arranged might get quite a few more turn out ,what do you think rc? you are lucky ten minutes away from all that

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 09/07/2007 19:02  

You could start a NEW thread for Matlock? that way folk will know where to look, and can add their names.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/07/2007 19:27  

yep can sort summet out graham mate no probs

Update Reply
RC @ 09/07/2007 19:36  

I just dont like to make arangments too early as i have to budget myself because i like to go out every day somewhere on my bike

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 09/07/2007 19:46  

well i can get at a days notice lol

Update Reply
RC @ 09/07/2007 19:55  

After this next wekend i will post it unless someone else does in the meantime i have started to go more often with some from the sheffieldbikers forum, thats where i am if i carn`t be found on here Is there any perticular days you prefer rc ?

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 10/07/2007 05:27  

sunday is good for bikes at mb.... but son breaks up a week on friday for 6 weeks, so can get anytime as he will come with me apart from 26-29th july lol ill be at the r n b thanks for askin graham

Update Reply
RC @ 10/07/2007 05:48  

LC I am not far from Matlock so if your around that way give me a shout, it would be lovely to meet up with you again, are you doing the Fen Frolics rally in a couple of weeks? Anyone else out and about around my area give me a shout would be nice to meet up with you.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 10/07/2007 09:08  

Hi To Al IS any one intrested in a ride out in essex say in two weeks time. I would be glad to lead one to some of the cafes that i know in and arownd essex .IF so just post a reply and i will let you all know when and where to meet up. Heres hopeing so safe rideing fieryfred.

Update Reply
bigred @ 11/07/2007 13:01  

aww soz hun i wont be able to go..... its the rock n blues custom show in derbyshire

hope u have a fab time n ride safe

Update Reply
RC @ 11/07/2007 13:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email