MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What inspires you?

What inspires you? - Forums [Biker Match] What inspires you? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What inspires you?

Inspiration is a stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity What's been the greatest inspiration in your life so far and why...is it a person close to you or you simply know of, a place you have visited or would like to, an event, a book or speech etc? I'll look forward to hearing about what's rocked your boat Dave

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/02/2012 19:04  

What inspires me.......the need to survive and do what ever that takes.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 08/02/2012 19:07  

ignorance inspires me to be better than the ignorant.

Update Reply
Harleyphernalia @ 08/02/2012 19:36  

Folks taking it all on the chin and cracking on with life that stick two fingers up to everyone in spite of what they're going thro and still managing to laugh....

Makes any sort of crap i'm going thro seem meaningless and makes me thankful for everything and everyone i've got and all the more determined to make the most of things!

Update Reply
mizzi @ 08/02/2012 19:55  

My dad inspires me, always has really, but more so now!!! Against all odds, he fought, never gave up, his strength and determination throughout the past 6 months humbles me!!

Update Reply
wenders @ 08/02/2012 20:57  

My Daughter.. Music.. Books.. A giggle errupting out of nowhere.. People... My Daughter.. my brave little Minx... The pain she has endured since she was a baby.. she never lets it get her down.. never lets it stop her from doing what she wants... The way she can giggle and blow bubbles out of her nose minutes after being in tears... Her hugs and her love and her unwaveable Belief in her mamma.. that inspires me... Music.. music that can lift you from the darkest of moods.. music that gets inside you and you feel the power of it.. the beat of it.. music with the ultimate in duende taking you to another place.. giving you an almost out of body experience with the sheer magnitude of feeling and emotion thats wrapped within every chord and word.. Music that sings to your Soul and makes you want to "Live" again... Books.. not the kindle kind.. Books that you can feel and touch and smell.. books that you can get lost in.. that take you through time and space to another place.. books that teach you about yourself and illicit long forgotten memories... People inspire me.. not the Magazine Cover Models or the Hollywood "stars".. genuine people.. down to earth hard working folk who rally round and pull together against the direst of odds and who though may have nothing on "paper" have the greatest commodity there is.. love and respect for each other... A Nation of People who hold strong to their faith and their beliefs that this earth of ours was a gift and should be treated so.. who never give up fighting for what is right.. who can still give us the gift of their knowledge and wisdom with good grace and "knowing" even after being treated so atrociously... People who can make beauty out of the ugliest of things... who can see the positive in every negative.. can support and care and love even when their own heart is breaking... People who love to love and aren't afraid of showing it... And finally... My Granda.. God Rest his Soul... And the way he lived his life and the way he greeted each and every day with a smile and a thank you...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 08/02/2012 21:04  

Me,,, for without me I wouldn't be the person I am today

Update Reply
Gremlinmike @ 08/02/2012 21:10  

words of great wisdom from rochchic.....

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 08/02/2012 21:16  

Yes, her brain surgeon did a grand job I hope she doesn't change her hair colour tho, I like blondes, they're special (especially this one!) But yes, a nice set of words, and all in the correct order!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/02/2012 22:24  

I like blondes.. they're special.. ~ Yes.. we are lol and thank you for the compiments.. I think but getting back to the thread.. What Inspires You XK xx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 09/02/2012 00:10  

Being in love for the first time is inspirational.......

Update Reply
missme @ 09/02/2012 08:42  

Snowdrops
Sunshine
Stars

Weavers of beautiful words
Water in all its forms
Working for a just cause

The vibrations of a deep bass
A single chord - rising on an extended pitch
The thunder of the drums

The freedom of the open road
The wind hurtling over the land
The slightest movement of the lightest breath

Update Reply
lawnmower @ 09/02/2012 10:25  

The 300 Spartans at Thermopolae The defenders of Rorkes Drift Henry V's vastly outnumbered army at Agincourt...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/02/2012 13:24  

my best mates daughter who beat cancer
she doing so wel land never let it get her down
:)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/02/2012 13:46  

People who keep fighting for what they believe in.
Those who can laugh when I'd want to cry.
Sunrise.
Beauty, wherever it is and in whatever form.
Love.
Biking sometimes

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 15/02/2012 21:18  

Stefan peterhansel
My dad
Peter Reid
My mum
John Chard

Update Reply
GreyGra @ 15/02/2012 21:20  

Thank you all for sharing such inspirational gems in themselves For me at the moment my inspiration comes from watching a friend take back hold of her life and spirtuality...taking risks and showing courage...not easy and at times painful...but so so worth it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/02/2012 22:24  

True Friendship
mostly found in Bikermatch...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 16/02/2012 14:32  

I find stuff and people all day everyday that inspire me, never close your mind and heart and inspiration will find you !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/02/2012 15:59  

Wow B.J.!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 16/02/2012 21:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email