MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What inspires you?

What inspires you? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] What inspires you? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What inspires you?

I find my step father my inspiration through all the illness and problems hes had he is still a fighter. I find all of you on Biker Match an inspiration ya all lovely people I also have a good close friend who is an inspiration to me in so many ways whose always there for me at the end of a phone if I need them. My son is also an inspiration and so are my twin daughters they make everyday so worthwhile

Update Reply
Meliejayne76 @ 18/02/2012 12:11  

Ahhhhh Meliejayne.. after seeing your post on the Sad Thread.. it is a huge huge smile to see you on this one instead... Bless you lovely..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 19/02/2012 19:54  

Thanks Rockchickeelicious. The sun is shining outside thats enough to brighten my day today. Been out and got a new form to replace the old provisional driving licence form I lost finally making my first step to getting on the road. Been enquiring about driving lessons this morning time to get out and do it. Meeting up with friends this evening so a very productive day for me.

Update Reply
Meliejayne76 @ 21/02/2012 11:14  

'Life'
.........itself inspires me

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 23/02/2012 16:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email