MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farm Yard Party Rally

Farm Yard Party Rally (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Farm Yard Party Rally (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farm Yard Party Rally

sorry missed your last post david, if you want it back in than you can do it yourself and i will leave it next time

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 09/06/2012 17:13  

not to worry it was only a private joke with XK

Update Reply
davidneale @ 09/06/2012 17:17  

This time next week we will all be there having fun,weather round a fire or in a tent, im sorry to say the wellies are not attending as have been replaced with a pair of patent DM,s. what ever the footwear im sure it will be a super weekend.x

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 09/06/2012 20:33  

Hi Bill
Its me cant wait to catch up with everyone
Fire Field attendees list--
bikeabill
ian2690
Noddy1 & Hellsgranny
emzed
Riggy66 & emdee (small tent)
XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)
THE PAN MAN
Nut and Yid
Nitro70
Suzyamki
Dustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]
D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoon

davidneale Friday hopefully before mid day. Babs,Baz and Paul

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2012 07:57  

Fire Field attendees list-- bikeabillian2690Noddy1 & Hellsgrannyemzed Riggy66 & emdee (small tent) XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead) THE PAN MAN Nut and Yid Nitro70 Suzyamki Dustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent] D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoon davidneale Friday hopefully before mid day. Babs,Baz and Paul cw + Annie 2 cozy little tents

Update Reply
cw @ 10/06/2012 08:14  

Fire Field attendees list--
bikeabill
ian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)
Noddy1 & Hellsgranny
emzed
Riggy66 & emdee (small tent)
XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)
THE PAN MAN
Nut and Yid
Nitro70
Suzyamki
Dustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]
D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoon
davidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.
Babs,Baz and Paul
cw + Annie 2 cozy little tents

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2012 14:21  

Fire Field attendees list-- bikeabillian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)Noddy1 & HellsgrannyemzedRiggy66 & emdee (small tent)XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)THE PAN MANNut and YidNitro70SuzyamkiDustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoondavidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.Babs,Baz and Paulcw + Annie 2 cozy little tentsninja lou doug

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 10/06/2012 23:38  

I checked the 5 day forecast, for folk going on Thursday it looks like a dry ride Sadly Friday is a bit less settled weatherwise, fingers crossed for both days. 3 sleeps to go

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 11/06/2012 19:20  

Have a fabulous time everybody.... and ride safe too x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2012 19:23  

Fire Field attendees list-- bikeabillian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)Noddy1 & HellsgrannyemzedRiggy66 & emdee (small tent)XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)THE PAN MANNut and YidNitro70SuzyamkiDustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoondavidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.Babs,Baz and Paulcw + Annie 2 cozy little tentsninja lou
doug

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 11/06/2012 19:24  

Bill you got ya boogie boots packed, koz we're gonna be...

AVIN IT LARGE!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Annie C @ 11/06/2012 22:00  

i always have Annie i shall be there at the front of the stage
just try stopping me

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 11/06/2012 23:26  

It looks like I have got to use my van now, as my carrier has still not arrived, so no way of carrying my gear. I will bring the bike in the back of the van for ride outs and more importantly getting on the site. I know it's cheating a little but it is either that or not come at all. I have a 245 run and without a carrier that could be difficult. Can anyone tell me how close I can park to the site?

Update Reply
davidneale @ 12/06/2012 07:08  

very near david i had to do the same as you one year. i parked my van just up from the lttle fish and chip shop for the weekend. the police said it would be ok there for the weekend. thats in the main bit in helmsley

Update Reply
moko @ 12/06/2012 08:51  

Fire Field attendees list-- bikeabillian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)Noddy1 & HellsgrannyemzedRiggy66 & emdee (small tent)XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)THE PAN MANNut and YidNitro70SuzyamkiDustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoondavidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.Babs,Baz and Paulcw + Annie 2 cozy little tentsninja lou doug Glyndwr01 (Dyf) Friday afternoon

Update Reply
glyndwr01 @ 12/06/2012 17:41  

Can't get to the farmyard this year cos family jollies clash, but some of my favourite peeps in the whole wide world are on this list...big virtual hugs , virtual shimmy boogie woogie with bill and have a fabby dabby time, mwah Fire Field attendees list-- bikeabillian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)Noddy1 & HellsgrannyemzedRiggy66 & emdee (small tent)XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)THE PAN MANNut and YidNitro70SuzyamkiDustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoondavidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.Babs,Baz and Paulcw + Annie 2 cozy little tentsninja lou doug Glyndwr01 (Dyf) Friday afternoon

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 12/06/2012 23:44  

anyone without a ticket who wants to come can pay on the gate

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/06/2012 02:49  

Fire Field attendees list-- bikeabillian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)Noddy1 & HellsgrannyemzedRiggy66 & emdee (small tent)XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)THE PAN MANNut and YidNitro70SuzyamkiDustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoondavidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.Babs,Baz and Paulcw + Annie 2 cozy little tentsninja lou doug Glyndwr01 (Dyf) Friday afternoon Hazelnut and Podnil

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2012 20:00  

Fire Field attendees list-- bikeabillian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)Noddy1 & HellsgrannyemzedRiggy66 & emdee (small tent)XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)THE PAN MANNut and YidNitro70SuzyamkiDustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoondavidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.Babs,Baz and Paulcw + Annie 2 cozy little tentsninja lou doug Glyndwr01 (Dyf) Friday afternoon Hazelnut and Podnil I am almost ready for this, a liitle bit more prep tomorrow evening and I will see you all there Friday

Update Reply
davidneale @ 14/06/2012 03:08  

Looking forward to the weekend, the weathers looking up so far,sunshine here. if its sunny or wet im sure a good time will be had by all of us there. see you friday

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 14/06/2012 08:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email