MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farm Yard Party Rally

Farm Yard Party Rally (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Farm Yard Party Rally (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farm Yard Party Rally

Hi the last 2 years i have managed to save spaces for everyone camping in the firefield but need 3 other bikes there so i can put one in each corner of the space we save. I shall be in Helmsley square about 8.45 ready to go in to the rally at 9 when the gates open if anyone wants to meet me then.

Bill - Should be able to hook up with you at Helmsley.
BM pitch sorted, my tent up - waterproof footwear on and let the drinking begin (sorry -that should have read let the 'fun' begin).

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 14/06/2012 10:42  

You're quick Riggy, save some beer for us

Update Reply
davidneale @ 14/06/2012 10:51  

David - I might

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 14/06/2012 11:00  

I should be just inside the 2nd entrance to the firefield on the edge of the track through the field.
Look out for the black BM flag and a BM banner if i can get one.
I also need some one to help me get the fire wood thats supplied over to our camp site so the sooner 3 or 4 of you can get there to help the better.
see you there folks be ready to party

Fire Field attendees list--
bikeabill
ian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)
Noddy1 & Hellsgranny
emzed
Riggy66 & emdee (small tent)
XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)
THE PAN MAN
Nut and Yid
Nitro70
Suzyamki
Dustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]
D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoon
davidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.
Babs,Baz and Paul
cw + Annie 2 cozy little tents
ninja lou

doug
Glyndwr01 (Dyf) Friday afternoon
Hazelnut and Podnil

Hi the last 2 years i have managed to save spaces for everyone camping in the firefield but need 3 other bikes there so i can put one in each corner of the space we save. I shall be in Helmsley square about 8.45 ready to go in to the rally at 9 when the gates open if anyone wants to meet me then.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/06/2012 03:23  

I am leaving soon, so I will see you all there

Update Reply
davidneale @ 15/06/2012 04:26  

Torrential Rain and wind forcast this weekend! Good Luck!!!!!
About time summer arrived huh.....
Keep safe all who going and I hope weather guys wrong again....

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 15/06/2012 13:10  

Wow what do I say, it's been brilliant good friends lovely ladies lots of mud but what do you expect at the Farm Yard rally, its great fun packing a wet tent away and all my gear covered in mud due to some lady wanting to 'give it large' but I would't have it any other way,not likely, just hope my next rally is as good

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/06/2012 12:46  

well what a great weekend even thou the weather did try to damping it a bit. Dropped having it large of at her home. And have made it home on a poorly bike (think a coil has packed up).
Hope everyone had a great time

Update Reply
cw @ 17/06/2012 14:09  

A great time in the rain and a nice run home in the dry
Seem to have brought half of the Dunscombe Estate home on my boots and the bike - but what the heck!
Hope all are back safe and where they should be

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 17/06/2012 16:13  

Landed safe home about 3.30pm Sunday All dry but "caked" in Helmsley's finest More later, ........ Totally k****erd, Wot a FYP

Update Reply
Emzed @ 17/06/2012 16:37  

Home safe and sound,washer currently on trying to release some of the thickest mud ive ever slipped in!! Does anyone know how to get it out of my bike jacket? fantastic weekend, special thanks to Sal, for your constant company through out the weekend, the panman and photographer for the lifts - cheers fellas, Katie for thinking of me and making a "happy cake" it was lovely, Nitro for making me do the biggest laugh in the world when you were wasted..! david...a source of support on the run up to the event, sorry i didnt see more of you there. Everyone else ive spent time with and hugged over the weekend thank you for your precious company, Id do it all again tomorrow. miss you all already.xx

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 17/06/2012 16:51  

forgot to say i,ve uploaded a few of my photographs onto the events section.

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 17/06/2012 18:15  

Just got home. Well what can I say. I HAD A BL**DY GOOD TIME I met lots of good folks, some I have seen before but a lot that I haven't, nice meeting you all . I was expecting rain so it did not detract from having a good time. The mud will have to wait until tomorrow as I am knackered. If I don't see any of you before, I will see you at KISS. I Look forward to it. Ride safe

Update Reply
davidneale @ 17/06/2012 18:35  

Muddy feet...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2012 18:48  

Brill time, giggles and muddy fun, can't wait to see you all again

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 17/06/2012 19:04  

...muddy everything....

It's turning into the annual mud fest , good on the superstar who decided to create new "gateways" off the fire field this morning .

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 17/06/2012 21:44  

Just got back. Clogged my shower plughole with mud, haahaa. Fantastic time, once again met some great people.. Thank you all and I hope to see you again soon...

Update Reply
glyndwr01 @ 17/06/2012 21:52  

I hear "Puddle of Mudd" may be the headline band next year.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 18/06/2012 16:11  

had a fantastic time, nice to see you all again, glad i took my wellies x

Update Reply
kwak72 @ 18/06/2012 17:40  

I would like to apologise to davidneale for not saying goodbye before I left.. Sorry Pleasure meeting you, see you at the KISS rally... Ride safe

Update Reply
glyndwr01 @ 18/06/2012 19:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email