MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Boxing day meet Farningham Kent

Boxing day meet Farningham Kent - Forums [Biker Match] Boxing day meet Farningham Kent - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Boxing day meet Farningham Kent

Just been reminded there always a good crowd at the Pied Bull Farningham Kent on Boxing day.Can be around 500 bikes there,many vintage/classics. Pub is open for food too.So if you fancy a ride out (weather permitting) its worth a look.I will attend on way to ACE Cafe event so aim to be there 11am for an hour. I going to put it on the calender as a SE event.Look for the Guzzi Calli! Andy

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 21/12/2011 07:45  

Event now on the calendar, thanks Andy http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2662

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/12/2011 08:32  

woo speedy service from our ace admin team! Thankyou Sandi, lets hope its a fine day Boxing day huh. ..now where I put me heated gloves....an me lidl thermals!

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 21/12/2011 08:43  

I went there a few years ago - a brilliant meet up. Word of warning though - if you go in the car it's a nightmare to find anywhere to park!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 21/12/2011 08:46  

LOL there is no team, just me, Matt looks after it when I'm not around. Thank you for your appreciation tho. Yes, fingers crossed everyone gets to their destinations over the Christmas period.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/12/2011 08:56  

Looking fwd to a ride out, weather ok, no rain and mild! If anyone wants further info or needs to get hold of me today, msge WMF,she has my mobby no and is sure to check the thread several times tday. Andy

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 26/12/2011 09:16  

A good place to be Boxing Day Farningham was packed with bikes, a lot of old classics and many HDs...met few folk I knew there too. Sumo....where U dissapear too! Only issue was me bike got well an truly blocked in making any trip to the ACE cafe impossible..oh well..I enjoyed it there so didnt really matter unless there 100 BM members looking for me at the ACE....unlikely lol PIcs of Farningham in me profile later.

Update Reply
rossoandy21 @ 26/12/2011 18:52  

there woz a few at the Ace cafe but not 100 members ha ha, maybe catch ya next time

Update Reply
snowy 50 @ 26/12/2011 19:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email