MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Seasons Greetings

Seasons Greetings - Forums [Biker Match] Seasons Greetings - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Seasons Greetings

MERRY CHRISTMAS

and

HAPPY NEW YEAR

To all BM members and all the bast for 2012

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 17/12/2011 10:21  

Back at you paulXXX may see you before the day depending on wether and if V has a bad head tomorow

Update Reply
JP @ 17/12/2011 12:41  

have a good 1 m8

Update Reply
rob gsxr @ 17/12/2011 16:59  

Back at ya Paul and everybody else

but i do feel very Bah Humbug myself

Update Reply
Roughie @ 17/12/2011 22:24  

Ditto Paul lol been a great year! Wishing everyone a sleigh full of wishes and dreams come true

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 17/12/2011 23:33  

A absolutley Fab Dabby Dozzy of a Christmas and a very very Merry New Year to one and all. Loadsa Hazelnut HUgs to each and everyone of you guys and gals xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2011 11:00  

Merry Christmas to one and all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/12/2011 14:08  

Loads of love to all and a very merry christmas xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
wenders @ 19/12/2011 14:13  

'Twas the night before Christmas, and not until SpringWould a motor be running, not even a Wing.The bikes are all sleeping, they're covered and warm, Batteries are tended, nylon covers their form.My bros were all nestled down snug in their beds,While visions of new chrome danced in their heads.And I in my do-rag, bike jacket and boots,Out shovelling snow and dreaming of scoots.Then from the horizon there came such a clatter,My shovel I dropped, what could be the matter?Away up the hill, I slogged through the snow,Looked up at the sky; where'd all the noise go?Then a throb from the heavens, like straight pipes so heartyGave Summers' good thoughts, a loud bikers party,When, what to my wondering eyes should appearBut a Hog Ultra Classic, red trailer in rear!With a little old rider, so lively and quick.I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick.More rapid than a V-Rod his Ultra came on,And he whistled and shouted and sang out this song;"Now Springer! Now Dyna! On Ultra and Softail!Now Vulkan! Now *****! On Victory and Honda!To the top of the porch! To the top of the wall!Now RIDE away! RIDE away! RIDE away all!"As small bikes that from the semis do fly,When they meet with the air blast, mount to the sky,So up to the house-top that Ultra it flew,With a trailer of goodies and ole' St. Nick too.And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof,The rumble and thunder of pipes that gave proof.I ran in the house, boots thumping around,And in came St. Nick and bearded and round,Dressed all in black leather, from do-rag to boot,His chaps were all tarnished with road grime and soot.A T-bag of goodies he'd flung on his back,And he looked like a peddler just opening his pack,His shades -- how they twinkled! His do-rag how scary,With chains intertwined, through skulls that were cherry!His droll little mouth had done many a row,So the beard of his chin was as white as the snow,The stump of a pipe he held in his teeth,The smoke had a strange smell; it gave him relief.He had a broad face and a large, over-hung beer belly,That shook when he laughed like a bowlful of jelly.He was tattooed and plump, a right jolly old rider.So I offered a cold brew, thought what could be righter?A wink of his eye as he downed that cold beer,Gave me to know I had nothing to fear.He spoke not a word but went to my ride,And fixed it with Chrome, Horsepower and Pride,And giving the peace sign with bikers good cheer,Strode off to his Ultra rumbling near.He sprang on the saddle, his gloves on the bars,A wheelie he threw; then off towards the stars.I heard him exclaim, as my chest swelled with pride, "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD RIDE" Have fun everyone, be safe.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 20/12/2011 17:07  

PMS @ BL ... Hun need to change the font colour, can't read it @ all my BM Buds and all BMer's ... Have a top festive season. Cherry Mristmas

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 20/12/2011 17:15  

Done. Thanks BD...have a fab time and travel safe x

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 20/12/2011 17:18  

Seasons greetings to one and all
but personally i don't really do Crimbo, i feel a bit Bah humbug

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/12/2011 17:38  

you and me both Blade Rider

Having said that i received some pressies in the post today from my Ex Step Children, so that did make me feel a little less Humbugish

Update Reply
Roughie @ 20/12/2011 20:20  

i got shingles for xmas,but oh well x

Update Reply
susiesue @ 20/12/2011 21:59  

Wishing Everyone A Very Special Christmas All The Best For 2012 Lang May Yer Lum Reek

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/12/2011 21:10  

Just in case there's anybody left that I haven't told am off on jollies tomoz soooooooooooo MERRY CHRIMBO everyone and FELIZ NAVIDAD - have a fab one
x

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 21/12/2011 23:26  

dont you just hate it when someone makes a big fuss cause theyre going on holiday!!??
have a great time dawn - and i'm not jealous at all!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/12/2011 23:27  

Well I hope she gets spat at by a camel! Yah boo

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 22/12/2011 00:05  

I didn't mean that ...I'm not nasty and cruel and vindictive really and am terribly ashamed at my outburst, and hope Dawn has a lovely time in Lanzarote, and I really do hope that she doesn't get covered in green spit from a camel (although she has gone on and on about since bloomin Borwick!!!)

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 22/12/2011 19:20  

come on you pair no picking on her just cuz she is off to the sun just phone customs for a meet and greet on her return lol

Update Reply
JP @ 22/12/2011 19:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email