MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th

Just a reminder about the "Secret Santa" folks. To make it easy to organise, it'll just be a case of put one pressie in the sack and later divvy them up between us!! Pressies will therefore need to suit either male,female or Bikeabill (who is def male but prefers long golden wigs ) The Pound Shop is a good place to start...but strictly nothing expensive (over £5) or tasteful I will have a couple of spares with me...but ONLY a couple and just for those with a good excuse signed by their parents Glad this one has taken off...looking forward to another giggly weekend Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ? Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming. Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!! Optional Extra: Squires has a synthetic skating rink, £3 for 30 minutes including skate hire. On Sundays it's open 11am til 7pm. Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch, one course is £7. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/event...644 AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninjaRockchickeelicious minxless Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly) Benny59kaycat (maybe ) Sprint900 Karey (possibly) Nut and Yid ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE) centurion (maybe) poshbird Minnie KcsData + 1yorky2

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/12/2011 11:22  

Just a reminder about the "Secret Santa" folks.To make it easy to organise, it'll just be a case of put one pressie in the sack and later divvy them up between us!! Pressies will therefore need to suit either male,female or Bikeabill (who is def male but prefers long golden wigs ) The Pound Shop is a good place to start...but strictly nothing expensive (over £5) or tasteful I will have a couple of spares with me...but ONLY a couple and just for those with a good excuse signed by their parents Glad this one has taken off...looking forward to another giggly weekend
Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?

Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming.

Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!

Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch, one course is £7.

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_deta....nt_id=2644

Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )

Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki
kazninja Rockchickeelicious minxless
Nellie & Sandi
Mubz
IanT1966

Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly)
Benny59
kaycat (maybe )
Sprint900
Karey (possibly)
Nut and Yid
ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE)
centurion (maybe)
poshbird
Minnie KcsData + 1
yorky2
Would be a great opportunity for any Newbies out there to come and meet the in-mates....so don't be shy

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 13/12/2011 13:41  

Wills + 1 or 2 depending on who wants a lift

Update Reply
Wills @ 13/12/2011 15:40  

Thas a long way to come for a spot of nosh, Wills! Not sure whether to say 'Respect' or 'You daft sod'! Anyway, be good to see u again, bin far too long, mate.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2011 17:00  

Put me down for a spot (providing its not snowing and I can get the bike started!!) Not been to any of the BM events before so it would be nice to say hello in person. Hope to see some of your there sunday. Chris.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2011 23:10  

Just a reminder about the "Secret Santa" folks.To make it easy to organise, it'll just be a case of put one pressie in the sack and later divvy them up between us!! Pressies will therefore need to suit either male,female or Bikeabill (who is def male but prefers long golden wigs ) The Pound Shop is a good place to start...but strictly nothing expensive (over £5) or tasteful I will have a couple of spares with me...but ONLY a couple and just for those with a good excuse signed by their parents Glad this one has taken off...looking forward to another giggly weekend
Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?

Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming.

Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!

Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch, one course is £7.

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_deta....nt_id=2644

Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )

Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki
kazninja Rockchickeelicious minxless
Nellie & Sandi
Mubz
IanT1966

Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly)
Benny59
kaycat (maybe )
Sprint900
Karey (possibly)
Nut and Yid
ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE)
centurion (maybe)
poshbird
Minnie KcsData + 1
yorky2
fj guy

Would be a great opportunity for any Newbies out there to come and meet the in-mates....so don't be shy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 13/12/2011 23:15  

might need to see how many of us are coming over from this side eh wills myself and FG will have a couple of spare seats in the car if anyone needs a lift or just fancies a bit of company on the way over

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 13/12/2011 23:26  

Well.. I'm picking XK up.. so might make it there sometime close to midnight

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 13/12/2011 23:43  

ahh RCL you've heard about XK's sense of direction then

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 13/12/2011 23:46  

Ahhhh Stroggyman.. I've already had the "mis"/fortune of witnessing it first hand... Newcastle to Birmingham.. lonnnnnnnnnnng long long journey lol.. Like.. lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng and via Wales at one point I'm sure

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 13/12/2011 23:51  

best put him in the back with a gag on and find your own way there

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 14/12/2011 02:11  

@ Bill

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 14/12/2011 08:12  

Mummmmyyyyyy, they picking on me again! In my defence, Rockchickee's journey was delayed somewhat, as she just had to make a small diversion to Catterick Garrison, to perv the soldiers!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2011 08:58  

Oh you soooooooo did not just say that!!! *slaps*

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 14/12/2011 17:55  

And then you fainted when they showed you their weapons!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2011 18:07  

Oh sweet Lord above lol.. you are incorrigeable but I loves ya anyways... xx Just get your binoculars out for Sunday am over the coffee and catch up ok..

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 14/12/2011 18:12  

Popped in to see Jason this afternoon. As there could be 30-40 of us (Woo Hoo!!) I asked him how he wanted to play it. He knows that the weather will be a deciding factor with a lot of us, so has decided to wait to see how many turn up at 1.00 before pulling out the stops in the kitchen. He obviously won't want to be landed with waste food. Fair enough.. the only prob I can see is if anyone is on a tight schedule, but the carvery will still be open and there will always be pasties for emergencies!! For anyone interested in skating, it would be a good idea to make a small group and book a time slot as soon as you arrive. Squires has a synthetic skating rink, £3 for 30 minutes including skate hire. On Sundays it's open 11am til 7pm. We will be at the back of the cafe near the pool tables. There will be a "stocking" in which to pop your Secret Santa pressie. Really looking forward to meeting you all...especially those brave Newbies Time to paaaaaaaaaaarty

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 14/12/2011 21:47  

And there's always the cafe just down the road, selling mega-pies

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2011 22:25  

Closed for Xmas ...cheeky bugger

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 14/12/2011 23:03  

If anyone needs lift from manchester area PM me :)

Update Reply
Mubz @ 15/12/2011 00:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email