MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th (8) - Forums [Biker Match] Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th

Another fanfeckintastic day with all the madcap BM'ers (excluding BM just coz she excluded me n I can!!) Great to see you all again, many laughs were had , more friends and memories made Wishin you all a very merry chrimbo n a fanfeckintastic 2012 xx p.s @BM *troublemaker* that needs very little encouragement

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 18/12/2011 22:53  

Well done Alice for arranging a great get together .. brilliant meeting new and not so new BMers .. shame I missed the entertainment! (food fight really?). Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you all. See you in the new year xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2011 23:40  

Good to see everyone today. Well done Alice, and well done to those who travelled lots of miles to get to Squires, especially those daring to do it on a bike. Brrrrrrr, MUCH too cold!!!!!!!!!! As most people were driving, just goes to shows we have a right laff, even when we sober (except XK, pissed as usual ...... )

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 18/12/2011 23:53  

Sorry the meat ran out, guys
It was a lovely afternoon...finished off with a few bevvies in the pub with Sir William and suzyamki Next time you see her ask her to show you her short arm

Thank you to everyone for helping to make this yet another BM success. Hope you all have the best of Xmases...even tho it may only be a singleton one

(Note to self.....leave the bloody mistletoe at home next time )

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 18/12/2011 23:55  

P.P.S A BIG Thanks to Alice

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 19/12/2011 00:01  

thanks to everyone involved in organizing it and thank you everyone for comming along

special thanks to everyone who hugged me :) lol

I really had a great time and its alway sgood to cu all

see you soon :)

Update Reply
Mubz @ 19/12/2011 01:08  

Brilliant Alice a great way to end what has been a truly memorable BM year, it did say lunch and hugs for Xmas and i think i got my fair share of the hugs, so roll on next year and lets see if we can make it an even better one, hope every one got home safe see you in 2012.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/12/2011 03:11  

Great day with Fab folk,big thanks to ALice for organising it:)

Thanks to everybody who helped make me look like a xmas tree and special thanks to Old Un for nearly setting me on fire !!!!

Brilliant end to yet another great BM year, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to one and all , see you in 2012 for more mayhem and madness that is BM !!!!

BJ xxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/12/2011 10:03  

A Huge thank you to Alice for arranging the meet up fab afternoon with wonderful people

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 19/12/2011 17:04  

a brilliant day out with loads of laughs ..... absolutely brill alice its gonna take some topping next year.........

Update Reply
nellie @ 19/12/2011 21:57  

Ohhhhhh.. you so know what I am going to say about this...

It was A Wickedly Lush Day!! Lusher than Lush.. I smiled with my whole face!!

Alice.. you are a diamond hunny and it was fab to finally get to hug you too!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 19/12/2011 22:00  

It's beginning to sound like a Parrots convention lol but it's absolutely true, a great group of folk and a great time had by all. Thanks Alice for giving me back my marbles and for providing the Christmas crackers and party poppers My sausage egg and chips were lovely

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/12/2011 22:02  

You're welcome, Sandi (Save a few for me...bound to lose some of me own over Xmas!!)

Forgot to thank those lovely peeps who added more than one gift to Santa's sack. It meant that the children and +1's all had a gift too. Thank you

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 19/12/2011 22:15  

DOH! I forgot to add my photos to the calendar, done it now, only a few. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gal...amp;page=2

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/01/2012 08:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email