MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Lunch and hugs for Xmas. Squires Sun 18th

Hoping weather will be kind for this momentous occassion We have a 4 wheel thing which we only use in extreme emergengy ( work etc ! ) We take no pleasure in travevelling this way so we are hoping our BB will be able to take us to an event we would very much like to attend but would not bother doing the journey on anything less Sorry folks but that's just the way it is If we don't make it then i wish you all the best and hope to catch Some of you next year . Hey Matt can can we have some crimbo icons ? Meantime one and all Happy crimpo and a VERY COOL YULE BMers,,,,,,HB x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 15/12/2011 00:42  

any one at a loose end on Sunday, come and join us it well probably be you last chance to meet up this year, how about so of our new members come along and join us and see what you will be letting your self in for next year

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/12/2011 02:40  

The forecast for Leeds for Sunday courtesy of MSN weather Sunny skies. High 4C and low -2C. Winds NW at 15 to 20 mph. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Just to confirm, we buy our own lunch, one course is £7. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_deta....nt_id=2644 AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninjaRockchickeelicious minxless Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly) Benny59kaycat (maybe ) Sprint900 Karey (possibly) Nut and Yid ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE) centurion (maybe) poshbird Minnie KcsData + 1yorky2fj guy

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/12/2011 13:45  

The forecast for Leeds for Sunday courtesy of MSN weather Sunny skies. High 4C and low -2C. Winds NW at 15 to 20 mph. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Just to confirm, we buy our own lunch, one course is £7. https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2644 AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninjaRockchickeelicious minxless Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly) Benny59kaycat (maybe ) Sprint900 Karey (possibly) Nut and Yid ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE) centurion (maybe) poshbird Minnie KcsData + 1yorky2fj guy Weirdo and Cagiva Girl

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 15/12/2011 20:43  

"bump" xx
Popped in to see Jason this afternoon. As there could be 30-40 of us (Woo Hoo!!) I asked him how he wanted to play it. He knows that the weather will be a deciding factor with a lot of us, so has decided to wait to see how many turn up at 1.00 before pulling out the stops in the kitchen. He obviously won't want to be landed with waste food. Fair enough.. the only prob I can see is if anyone is on a tight schedule, but the carvery will still be open and there will always be pasties for emergencies!! For anyone interested in skating, it would be a good idea to make a small group and book a time slot as soon as you arrive. Squires has a synthetic skating rink, £3 for 30 minutes including skate hire. On Sundays it's open 11am til 7pm. We will be at the back of the cafe near the pool tables. There will be a "stocking" in which to pop your Secret Santa pressie. Really looking forward to meeting you all...especially those brave Newbies Time to paaaaaaaaaaarty

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 15/12/2011 21:36  

Is anyone heading across from North Lancs / Preston area, or down through Skipton and fancy sharing petrol costs? The forecast for Leeds for Sunday courtesy of MSN weather Sunny skies. High 4C and low -2C. Winds NW at 15 to 20 mph. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Just to confirm, we buy our own lunch, one course is £7. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_deta....nt_id=2644 AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninjaRockchickeelicious minxless Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly) Benny59kaycat (maybe ) Sprint900 Karey (possibly) Nut and Yid ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE) centurion (maybe) poshbird Minnie KcsData + 1yorky2fj guy Weirdo and Cagiva Girl

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 15/12/2011 21:40  

Is anyone heading across from North Lancs / Preston area, or down through Skipton and fancy sharing petrol costs?

The forecast for Leeds for Sunday courtesy of MSN weather

Sunny skies. High 4C and low -2C. Winds NW at 15 to 20 mph.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just to confirm, we buy our own lunch, one course is £7.

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_deta....nt_id=2644

Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )

Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki
kazninja Rockchickeelicious minxless
Nellie & Sandi
Mubz
IanT1966

Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly)
Benny59
kaycat (maybe )
Sprint900
Karey (possibly)
Nut and Yid
ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE)
centurion (maybe)
poshbird
Minnie
KcsData + 1
yorky2
fj guy
Weirdo and Cagiva Girl

Update Reply
kaycat @ 16/12/2011 12:42  

Alice, can you posssibly let us know what the weather is doing on Sunday? It can be bright n shiny over there and be orrible over this side
From Minnie >> Is anyone heading across from North Lancs / Preston area, or down through Skipton and fancy sharing petrol costs? The forecast for Leeds for Sunday courtesy of MSN weather
Sunny skies. High 4C and low -2C. Winds NW at 15 to 20 mph.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just to confirm, we buy our own lunch, one course is £7.

Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )

Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki
Nellie & Sandi
Mubz
IanT1966

Benny59
kaycat (maybe )
Sprint900
Karey (possibly)
Nut and Yid
centurion (maybe)
poshbird
Minnie
KcsData + 1
yorky2
fj guy
Weirdo and Cagiva Girl

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 16/12/2011 14:01  

I'll post a weather report on Sunday morning !! The forecast is good...cold and sunny :>>

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 16/12/2011 22:30  

Hi Alice, the main roads are clear but the rest is covered in snow here. So will decide 2moz morning if to travel OK

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 17/12/2011 09:20  

Getting beyond excited for this!! Have the boot padded out for XK's safe arrival...

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 17/12/2011 09:42  

Getting my boots padded out, so I don't hurt rockychicky too much when I give her a right good kicking!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/12/2011 11:06  

LMAO!! I love you too XK! Bring it on sunshine lol.. but be lush about it too.. slippers at dawn

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 17/12/2011 11:27  

Updated list, to include those on Events:- AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninjaRockchickeelicious minxless Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly) Benny59kaycat (maybe ) Sprint900 Karey (possibly) Nut and Yid ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE) centurion (maybe) poshbird Minnie KcsData + 1yorky2fj guy Weirdo and Cagiva Girl timhall steve 650 mike99 bikesoldier marco Wills +1 TTD = 42

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/12/2011 14:50  

Updated list, to include those on Events:- AliceXKBikeabill havfunpurplebettypaulXXX ( maybe ) Feistygirl Stroggyman Harryhondasherrysuzyamki kazninjaRockchickeelicious minxless Nellie & Sandi Mubz IanT1966 Littlefecker n Pot's (possibly) Benny59kaycat (maybe ) Sprint900 Karey (possibly) Nut and Yid ronnie123469 (NEEDS A LIFT PLEASE) centurion (maybe) poshbird Minnie KcsData + 1yorky2fj guy Weirdo and Cagiva Girl timhall steve 650 mike99 bikesoldier marco Wills +1 JP and V +1 (maybe) TTD = 45

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/12/2011 15:30  

Whoo hoo - the hobittses are coming

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/12/2011 15:42  

Best hope you're not behind him in the queue!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/12/2011 16:16  

Just a reminder about the "Secret Santa" folks.To make it easy to organise, it'll just be a case of put one pressie in the sack and later divvy them up between us!! Pressies will therefore need to suit either male,female or Bikeabill (who is def male but prefers long golden wigs ) The Pound Shop is a good place to start...but strictly nothing expensive (over £5) or tasteful I will have a couple of spares with me...but ONLY a couple and just for those with a good excuse signed by their parents Glad this one has taken off...looking forward to another giggly weekend
Anyone fancy joining me (Alice) for carvery lunch at Squires Sunday 18th Dec at 1:00 ?

Happy to organise a Secret Santa (Definately under £5 and as close to £2 as poss!!!!) if enough people coming.

Add your name as soon as poss please, in case I need to book!!

Just to confirm..It's not my treat! We buy our own lunch, one course is £7

Updated list, to include those on Events:-

Alice
XK
Bikeabill
havfun
purplebetty
paulXXX ( maybe )

Feistygirl
Stroggyman
Harryhonda
sherry
suzyamki
Nellie & Sandi
Mubz
IanT1966

Benny59
kaycat (maybe )
Sprint900
Karey (possibly)
Nut and Yid
centurion (maybe)
poshbird
Minnie
KcsData + 1
yorky2
fj guy
Weirdo and Cagiva Girl
timhall
steve 650
mike99
bikesoldier
marco
Wills +1
JP and V +1 (maybe)

TTD = 45

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/12/2011 17:44  

Bloody Hell..we really are gonna take over Squires

Fantastic !!! See all you smiley people tomorrow

PS. I've got me mistletoe ready

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 17/12/2011 18:59  

I WILL BE THERE LOONING AROUND BUT MIGHT NOT SEE YOU SO BEWARE I MIGHT RUN YOU OVER LOL ZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/12/2011 19:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email