MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Brittany Gite Holiday

Brittany Gite Holiday  (13) - Forums [Biker Match] Brittany Gite Holiday  (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Brittany Gite Holiday

Have a Great ride down all of you ( keep my phone number handy so you can call me if any problems or if you can't find us !! PM me if you haven't got it already. Sorry weather not great so keep waterproofs to hand. I will be out until about 5pm as it's the Festival of music all over france this weekend. My Lad is playing Bass in Pontivy in the afternoon, but wil be back in time for you all ( With Pizzas and cidre ! Or maybe Hot chocolate !!!). If you decide the weather is not good and just want to get here you can get me on my mobile (again, PM me for number). Not sure if it needs a country code, it's a uk mobile, but I'm in France ? !! Anyway off to make up some beds, and the got to collect kids etc, so might not get another chance to say BON VOYAGE Mes Amis !! Mic xx

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 21/06/2012 14:08  

Wooooooohoooooooo

Not yet packed as just got back from Brum.. Will pack in the morning

If you are going to be at Tesco nr Portsmouth before 9pm then you can give me a call. I will PM my number to John.

See you all tmrw and have a safe ride down

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 21/06/2012 17:21  

I hope you have a safe journey everyone and a brill time in France, please take pics for the calendar.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/06/2012 17:51  

Hope you all had a safe journey back. Had a Brilliant week, Now I need sleep !! Done some great roads, drank some beers, drank some cidre, ate tons, but most importantly met some Great Friends. Thanks for making my week all of you xxx

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 29/06/2012 11:16  

What an awesome week I had.
Thank you Mic for making us all welcome.

We had such a laugh didn't we

Now back home and feel fed up already..

Going to plan another week to come and see you all Mic

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 30/06/2012 02:45  

Absolutely Awesome week. Great company, great road, great food and great drink.

Thanks everyone for making it a good week, but thanks especially to you Mickey for being such a fantastic host.

Can't wait until I can get back again.

Update Reply
kcsdata @ 30/06/2012 13:00  

I'd like to associate myself totally with the views of the previous speaker... LOL What more can I say?

You have to be a pretty special kind of nut case to pilly on a week like that – but it was great. And perhaps one day I'll be able to come back on my own bike! Just perhaps...

Thanks, all of you – Micky, Roger and the kids – for looking after us so well and giving us such an awesome week. Can't wait to come back.

Update Reply
Jaybird @ 30/06/2012 13:53  

got back 1.30pm great week great people great host micky rodger and kids great time will be back definatly

Update Reply
havfun @ 30/06/2012 14:52  

2 things are missing... ...my stick of le rock and some photographs, the pics can wait!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/06/2012 19:00  

Thank you everyone I had a fantastic time was great to meet up with everyone, get to know everyone and thanks so much micky for your time and the great welcome you gave us all, sharing your knowledge of the area and cidre... and beer and cheese and sugar, and your beautiful family.

Its was so great :):):):)

And debs for all the great photos that you took I expect there will be more as well. we did have some fun and just for the record I DO NOT SNORE lololol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/06/2012 22:11  

MUCH

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 30/06/2012 22:37  

:)

by the way we need to change some of the pics of the place because the other pics that were up dont do the place justice at all , debs has some nice new ones that should go up so people can see just how lovely it is.

Update Reply
earthwind @ 30/06/2012 23:16  

No pictures will do justice !!!!!! You've just all got to come and ride it !
( Ok i'm prejudiced )

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 01/07/2012 10:41  

hi you lot sorry am late whit this as i just got home on sunday night mickey to you especially thanks for being such a fantastic host it was great company great beer cirde food and great snoring lololo i will definatly be back thank s mickey rodger and the kids

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 02/07/2012 16:39  

that s my voted in facebook for you boy

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 02/07/2012 19:22  

Thanks chuck !

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 03/07/2012 22:24  

Photos On Events June

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 05/07/2012 18:48  

photos a great now i wot to go back

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 06/07/2012 13:42  

yes me too :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 06/07/2012 15:46  

I wish you were still here :) It was a Great week, I'm missing my riding buddies :(
Shall I start the link for next year ?

Update Reply
Mickey moo @ 08/07/2012 21:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email