MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

successful Dating Stories On BM

successful Dating Stories On BM - Forums [Biker Match] successful Dating Stories On BM - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

successful Dating Stories On BM

Hi Guys & Gals
I don't mind admitting I'm a soppy old romantic

So I would love to hear from any of you that have found love on BM & don't mind sharing your story.

Love & Peace
Angel

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 02/11/2011 12:44  

there are lots on here Angel ... but many once they meet 'the one' that they will be with forever seem to vanish off here lol There are still a few left tho

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 02/11/2011 15:58  

does meeting your best mates on here count??? hope so coz ive met lots of folk that have turned out to be the best friends ive ever had....

they're all barking but bloody fantastic and i wouldnt swap them for the world...and yes pot and kettle before any of u say anything and i love u dearly :-)

and yes im positively optimistic, happy as a pig in poo and im the luckiest lass alive :-) LOL

Update Reply
mizzi @ 02/11/2011 18:14  

Great thread! Unfortunately I suspect that a lot of people still around to read it are, like myself, absolute failures at romance :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2011 20:36  

@ Shell, that's a shame they disappear just because they've found love, I mean BM has so much more to it than just the dating side. No need to leave when everyone seems to make many great friends.

@ Mizzi, of course that counts, even if I don't find my mr right on here, like you have I'm hoping to make some awesome friends too

@ 1yoghurt, awww doesn't make us singles on here absolute failures at romance
I see your down for the brum xmas party, I might have to have words with you as I'll be there ha ha, watch out 1yoghurt

Thank you Shell, Mizzi & 1yoghurt for your comments

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 02/11/2011 20:53  

Angel, some folks hook up and 'leave' BM to protect and work at their new found relationship.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/11/2011 20:58  

Hi Bandit Lover,
I can understand that too

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 02/11/2011 21:12  

Hi Sandi,
Awww that's so sweet I love reading about success stories so I'm going to click on the link you provided & loose myself in the romance of it all
Thank you Sandi

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 02/11/2011 21:30  

Hi angelcake, you're welcome, I love passing on good news

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/11/2011 21:36  

Sandi it was very heart warming to read Juggs story, bless them & a baby too, so very very sweet

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 02/11/2011 21:48  

Don't forget Pondlife (Rob) and Fallen angel (Kim) who got married earlier this year. Absolutely fab couple

And I'm sure they wouldn't mind me sharing this link with you

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/profiles/gallery.a...albid=2266

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 02/11/2011 21:50  

Oops, I did forget them, sorry.

Ta for reminding me BB

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/11/2011 21:56  

Successful dating stories ?? As a relative newbie, I'll let you know in six months!!!!

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 02/11/2011 22:21  

My uncle and his partner met on here in late 2008 or early 2009,,,not exactly sure,,,they came off site when they met but to show it does work they got married Monday gone,,,, It was through them i joined in march 2009 and still here but met some great people i can now call mates,,,male and female

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2011 22:22  

Congratulations! to Craig's uncle and auntie-in-law

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/11/2011 22:37  

I met my gorgeous man (Podnil) on here only 3 weeks after joining. I wasnt looking for a relationship at the time having come out of a long long marriage but we clicked and recently celebrated our first anniversary as a couple I joined the site because I wanted to meet like minded people and I have. Its great regardless of who or what you find I have a lot to thank BM for........ who knows what the future holds but it looks pretty good at the moment

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2011 22:55  

Same here Chris

Craig, Congrats to your uncle, another sweet success story , maybe not found the one craig but bonus on all the great friends you've made.

Update Reply
angelcake71 @ 02/11/2011 22:58  

Nice one Hazel, similar to Nellie and me, we reached our first anniversary last month.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/11/2011 23:00  

well congrats to Hazel and Sandie See? Maybe there s hope for us yet, Angel !!

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 02/11/2011 23:03  

Congrats to you too Sandi I think the way the site allows you to create a profile and include photos does help. Also the PM system is what worked for me and Steve, cus throught that we realised we had a lot in common and havent looked back

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/11/2011 23:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email