MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

successful Dating Stories On BM

successful Dating Stories On BM (15) - Forums [Biker Match] successful Dating Stories On BM (15) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

successful Dating Stories On BM

Lovely to read that so many people have found happiness through the site or going to bm events. Congratulations to everyone and lets hope there will be many more stories to follow, has anyone had a biker match baby yet.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 25/04/2013 21:06  

Follow the link C G http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=8205

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/04/2013 23:28  

Aww a diddly biker baby!! Lol!
As my mate said the other day "every pot has a lid"
Someone out there for everyone

Update Reply
allison_2011 @ 26/04/2013 23:40  

There are realy only four types of single people.

Single coz they want to be

Single coz they won't take a chance

Single coz they won't make an effort.

Single coz they are deceased .

Any more ?

Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 27/04/2013 18:11  

Allison ,,cant work out whether im a pot or a lid ,,,that's where im going wrong

Update Reply
stutts @ 27/04/2013 20:56  

yes Dusty, there are two more types/reasons Single cos no one has asked to date them Single cos they can't date anyone at the moment (personal reasons) Anyway this thread isn't about being single it's about successful dating stories

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/04/2013 23:34  

Hiya Sandi , Quite correct about this being the wrong thread for my post. However , single coz no one has asked them , is the same as .
Single coz they won't make an effort . (to ask someone themselves)
.p.s. Are you coming to Loch Ness ?
I did invite you .
Dusty xx

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 28/04/2013 12:55  

No point me asking anyone, cos for personal reason I can't date. Aww bless you Dusty, for inviting me. I replied in the Loch Ness thread

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/04/2013 13:10  

Single coz they get knocked back, IN OPEN FORUM. (chin on the floor)
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 28/04/2013 19:21  

Congratulations to Nowgotabike who has now got a fiancé - Steve I love good news

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/08/2013 00:04  

Congrats nowgotabike !! - although I am sure I saw this announcement when I first joined sometime in April ... perhaps I am going slightly mad ...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/08/2013 00:38  

I scrolled back on this thread and you're right GBNP, I missed it

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/08/2013 15:26  

Doh! Let u off sandi ... Just this once, mind!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/08/2013 21:22  

well i remember this time last year i was a very happy single person riding my bike going to rallies and happy being single with nobody else to worry about.doin my own thing wasnt wanting to be with anyone and then i decided i was gonna go to the friskney autumn bm rally.i rode down with chilli and jan and set up camp and proceeded to enjoy myself.then about 7.30 friday night i turned round and bumped into this guy and the rest is history we have been inseperable since and on the 28th of this month we will have been together for a year how amazing is that? and it just shows it happens when your least expecting it

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 15/09/2013 13:11  

Awww! Debz n Russ, Bless ya both .. totally besotted with each other, its fab to see n it warms the cockles of even my icy cold, steel clad heart!!! Tee hee. Love you guys . Lx

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/09/2013 14:25  

what an utter load of codswallop lol your the least icy cold person i know just remember i here your conversations with a certain person and have mopped the tears so you stop kidding yourself and trying to kid us too cos it aint working burd lol your my bestest buddy and your a huge and we luvs yoooo tooo dx rx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 15/09/2013 14:49  

Not working?

I thought we was going well?

PS L your anything other than cold hearted. Your the warmest person i know.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/09/2013 21:15  

Aww gee thanks guys (blush). It was only a joke though about my icy cold steel clad heart ... Although from what i understand troglodytes like beer as cold my icy heart...((wink))!

See you all real soon. Lx

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/09/2013 02:14  

After six years I think it's time this topic was updated.

Come on you lucky people, tell us all about your success.

Give us an update, if you were dating but are now married.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/11/2019 15:22  

Come on folks, during this very sad and confusing time we need some good news to brighten the mood.

Tell us your success story

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/08/2020 22:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email