MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What did you do today?

What did you do today? (21) - Forums [Biker Match] What did you do today? (21) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What did you do today?

What's luuuuurve ? I've forgotten ! Well aside of getting all glued up this am, been getting ready for mine and the kids trip to London tomorrow with school - can't wait !!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 26/03/2008 16:06  

It is GREAT being in luuuuurve isnt it Flame...first time for me! GREAT STUFF!!!!! Wish everyone could be in luuuuuurve! Brill day at Jens...again, one of many and many more to come!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 26/03/2008 18:13  

even my cat hates me!!trys to trip me up at the top of the stairs!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 26/03/2008 19:38  

Aaaaaaghhhhhh poor TM60!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 26/03/2008 19:42  

Driving down from up North after having a smashing time with Flame... and the girls...been to McD's, which I rarely do, and actually enjoyed it! Catching up with all the postings here on BM and all the emails Ive had since I have been away again this week...then its all hands to the grindstone and get some housework done!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 28/03/2008 11:08  

went to Dorchester prison to take a team photo of the officers!very interesting!managed to get out again!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/03/2008 11:12  

I got up, had breakfast, went to work, worked all morning, went to the pub seeing as it is Friday whereupon I ate a very nice Mexican Chicken and Pepper wrap and drank a glass of diet coke. Following this I returned back to the office and have been working again until very recently when I thought s*d it, it's near the weekend, I'm going on the internet for a bit!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 28/03/2008 12:12  

an did yu find a 'bit'

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/03/2008 12:18  

well if anyones interested, wot I av dun tday..... have finally got round to booking big chunk of lessons for week after next , i will get that test passed! and then who knows, might even get to meet all you lovely people!

Update Reply
julie j @ 28/03/2008 17:40  

hope so!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/03/2008 19:31  

Hey - well done Julie. Today I kicked down a wall ......... well it seemed like the right thing to do!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 29/03/2008 17:02  

Kick over the statues - the revolution starts here After you, Geoff...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 29/03/2008 17:15  

today I went to midland superbikes in market harborough and test rode a VT750 ...a Dragstar 650....a triumph 1050 speed triple and an aprilia tuarno.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 30/03/2008 11:50  

Today i went out on my bike....I know, i know, someone call a doctor! Right enjoyed myself too. Confidence is coming, slowly but surely

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 30/03/2008 11:55  

Spending some time with my Stuey, counting down the weeks till next time now....

Update Reply
Scary @ 30/03/2008 12:03  

Yesterday I was in work Today i went to work againTomorrow I'm also in work... dammit. Julie - u dont need a bike to meet us at Matlock bath.

Update Reply
Matt @ 30/03/2008 12:43  

Well done DC,you'll soon get miles under your belt now the better weather is on its way

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/03/2008 03:59  

Had my friend Annette round with her daughter Alice - cooked a lovely roast chicken dinner for us all followed by a lovely ice cream dessert.... The tranquility was soon shattered by fears of Fay being injured in a crash with A & A followed by relief that they were all ok.... This eve, I have spent over 3 hours at the Queens Hospital in Burton upon Trent...drove there as well...to have my ankle x-rayed...now on crutches...got a hairline fracture...got to go back Monday to have another x-ray and attend the fractures outpatients department! It's not the children at holiday times that need looking after, it is the adults! LOL!!!! Back home, catching up on all the postings here on BM...now off to bed...Night night all!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 02/04/2008 19:20  

Ahhh, the hairline fracture of the ankle. Been there, done that, thanks to a bloody-minded horse in Ireland many years ago. Take it you're strapped up rather than plastered. Zonk yourself up on the paracetamols/ibuprofens and use it as an excuse to put your arm round as many hulking great men as you like cos they're better than crutches...coupla weeks and you'll be more or less OK, but the twinges can go on for a long while. (When I did it there was a shortage of big strong girls, but I'm sure you get the general picture.) Don't overdo it, an see you Sunday.

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/04/2008 19:50  

me too, I fractured my foot several years ago, still swells up a bit now- and mine was strapped up too - no crutches tho, our NHS are too stingy, borrowed some off a mate !

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 03/04/2008 09:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email