MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Wotcha got planned for the weekend??...

Wotcha got planned for the weekend??... - Forums [Biker Match] Wotcha got planned for the weekend??... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Wotcha got planned for the weekend??...

Well that's work done with for the week & it looks like the weather might be 'not bad' for the weekend, so wot you guys 'n' gals got planned? Myself, i've got a case of kronenburg with my name platered all over it for tonight & ive just got Battlefield 3 delivered so im gonna be glued to the ps3 tonight... Hopefully get out on the bike either tomorrow or sunday & have a blast out to squires to clear the cobwebs.. Whatever your weekend holds, enjoy..... phil

Update Reply
Dirtbiker69 @ 28/10/2011 16:57  

Nothing set in stone here. Am thinking of getting up at daft o'clock in the morning and going up a local hill with the camera to catch the sunrise.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2011 17:49  

Not forgetting to put my clock back then I won't be to early for the Peterborough meet

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2011 18:43  

Like Lou up at silly o clock for some shots then off to work for a few hours

Sunday = complete chilaxing time with Ian :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 29/10/2011 06:27  

I'm working sunday but as it comes light this morning it looks like it's going to be a lovely day today, so need to get out and make the most of it...is anyone out and about in the South Lakes or Yorkshire Dales area? Might go across to Hawes or might try Keswick today - never done Dunmail Raise on my bike

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 29/10/2011 08:16  

Nice ride out Sunday if I can find my way around - bit confusin up here.

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 29/10/2011 08:51  

no plans really as i had my weekend tues/weds/thurs, but i am out with my eldest tonight which will be fun!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/10/2011 10:19  

My first weekend off for five weeks, I've just got up, I'm hangover and off to the cafe for breakfast, then to the pub to watch Chelsea win, then tonight going to see Sham 69 in brixton. Tomorrow I'll be dying.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 29/10/2011 11:52  

Well was out with fabulous zombies, brides of Dracula, chuckie, a gorgeous evil doll, zombie Dracula and lots of other very scary killer clowns and a fab band called cheapskates...top night too! Tonight will be more beer and fab company, lots of laughs most probably will get very messy and predict a huge hangover tomorrow... Hope u all have an excellent night :-)

Update Reply
mizzi @ 29/10/2011 12:48  

Well the cloud didn't burn off so no decent pics but a good walk up and a nice bimble back down with a bloke and his lad, nattering all the way. Brekkie butty at Lostboys on Halesfield then to a mates whos' bro in law fixed my exhaust for me. Now what to do with my afternoon...??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/10/2011 13:54  

Being taken out by my eldest daughter and her cronies..but they won't tell me where !!! Got to be glammed up tho....woo hoo

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 29/10/2011 18:21  

The first BM Peterborough area winter social meet on Sunday - oh yea, Sunday's already here. Best get to bed or the Norwich contingent will be there before me which would be hugely embarrassing; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 30/10/2011 01:49  

Will think of ya!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/10/2011 07:13  

Gonna PARTY this weekend

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 31/10/2011 18:01  

Yay Pots me too

Update Reply
lisaj @ 31/10/2011 18:45  

Missed the Peterborough get together but rode down to the Ace cafe for the Ratbike Review. Fabulous day, great ride .. T shirts in October ~ Awesome!!

Update Reply
fazerdaze @ 31/10/2011 19:17  

party

Update Reply
kaycat @ 31/10/2011 19:28  

P PP P PPP P PPP Party!!!!!!

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 31/10/2011 19:32  

going to look a muppet in a blue bin bag and drink coke on friday thanks to my ward manager... but i predict LOTS of hugs, laughs and giggles once i get over the embarrasment of having to wear my work gear... Looking forward to the weekend and i cant wait :-)

Update Reply
mizzi @ 01/11/2011 12:02  

Party Party Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oh n Party!!!!!!

Update Reply
Littlefecker @ 01/11/2011 12:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email