MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Wotcha got planned for the weekend??...

Wotcha got planned for the weekend??... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Wotcha got planned for the weekend??... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Wotcha got planned for the weekend??...

god u lot are going to be half cooked by the time i get there!!! lmao!! LF hope ur at pot's do coz u seem ace lass :-)

want me to bring plasters, bandages and paracetamol? unfortunately cant smuggle out pabrinex or iv fluids but those i can manage LOL

but please wait until after i've gone before u all have accidents-i have no option but to treat injuries in uniform and im a piss poor nurse lmao!!!

have to admit to rather looking forward to finishing work on saturday and monday night tho....i predict extreme sofa surfing saturday and sunday and complete deafness on monday night :-) LOL but happy as a pig in shite :-)

Update Reply
mizzi @ 02/11/2011 00:23  

Lol Mizz I am also going straight from work and finish at 6 so you won't be the only sober one :-)

Can I wear heels if your going to be on hand to treat injuries ... Just in case I break my foot again? 3 weeks out of plaster now :-) still hurts like hell tho :-(

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 02/11/2011 03:37  

Hopefully gonna fit me new reg rec (if it arrives!) and get out for a spin somewhere ( no idea where !), no matter what the weather! Not been out for ages it seems, and I have NOTHING on this weekend so (as the facespace group says) bugger this I'm off out on the bike ! !

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 02/11/2011 08:23  

shell definitely wouldnt recommend heels...unfortunately i'm a respiratory nurse moonlighting on a diabetes ward and the last thing i plastered was a wall lmao!!! tubigrip might help tho because it'll provide a bit of support and stop your foot from swelling :-)

i probably wont get there til 10 as i have to get there from chorley :-)

will be harassed, frazzled, knackered and look like shit but i'll be there lol

Update Reply
mizzi @ 03/11/2011 02:43  

Less exciting than Pot's party...Nellie and me will be at Squires firework display on Saturday. I'm hoping there's a nurse on duty there too. (I'm scared of fireworks since I was hit by a rocket when I was a kid)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/11/2011 05:26  

Lol Miz ... So if my foot needs the kiss of life your the one to call heeheh

I still have some support on it been told the lump from the break and the pain could take 6 months to go away ... Kinda good news means I can wear heels for my wedding in 8 months :)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 03/11/2011 06:25  

I hope you're not planning of tottering down the aisle in 'that' uniform?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/11/2011 09:25  

Weekend coming I have a long one ( ooer !) got Friday n Monday off also tryin to get all me holidays in before the end of the year - any suggestions ?

Update Reply
chris.sheridan @ 08/11/2011 07:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email