MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Autumn Camp - The Conclusion (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Autumn Camp - The Conclusion

Mandy, Matt can access profiles if necessary but rarely does.

Moderators have the ability to change your profile pics, to ones you have already uploaded but can not add pics and they can edt your main profile description if necessary, ie. tel numbersor email addys to be removed.

Nobody can access your PMs.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/10/2011 12:17  

ok thanks for clarifying bj. not an issue anyway as i have nowt to hide, but as i said, just curious! x (who was the naked man BTW?)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2011 12:19  

I'm not gonna delete it, ruin everyone elses fun, because you're too prude to see the funny side of a photo. I'm not a prude when it comes to PRIVATE nudity / intimacy, I just don't like to see other folk / strangers naked at a public event, and especially not in a profile photo on here. Matt I thought you wanted a respectable site, you often pull members up about their behaviour lowering the tone of the site yet you call me a prude when I question yours. I also find it particularly galling considering that you changed a photo of mine that was within the rules, cos you said it doesn't show my face clearly, and your own rules state nudity won't be accepted. I know you already said to me that it wasn't full frontal nudity so not offensive, in your opinion, but nudity is nudity, if you don't mind nudity that doesn't show the front then perhaps you should reword the rules? I'm more confused than usual

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/10/2011 13:40  

I have no problem with the picture at all, personally, i find it quite amusing. I do wonder, though,... does the owner of the butt in question know that there's a naked picture of him appearing on the internet numerous times a day? Would HE have a problem with it?

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 19/10/2011 14:10  

excellent point weirdo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2011 14:14  

I would have thought if he was bothered about folk seeing his butt he wouldnt have streaked in the first place lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/10/2011 14:55  

Sandi... as I told you before, it was just a temporary thing for a day until Bill noticed it. Because he can take a laugh and I knew he could. I've changed it back now that we've all had a laugh. I do apologise for trying to keep the atmosphere light and humorous on BM. Jeees. Was you ever a headteacher?

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/10/2011 15:41  

Sandi teaching head ?
Who would of thought that

Update Reply
JP @ 19/10/2011 16:42  

Not a head teacher, or teacher of heads, just can't abide it when folk make rules then bend or break them to suit themselves and bollock other members when they do the same.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/10/2011 20:24  

My mate would have no probs with folks admiring his skinny bum lol

Update Reply
Mickf @ 19/10/2011 22:19  

lol if he's offering I hear Sandi doesn't mind checking them out. Send her a PM with some photos in

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/10/2011 22:30  

Sandy teaching head, love it JP the mind boggels LOL

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 19/10/2011 22:43  

I think caption competition's called for !!!!

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 19/10/2011 22:44  

I agree, 'so stop arse-ing around Bill its cheeky' or is that a bare faced lie.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 19/10/2011 22:55  

'Nice bum, I've got to hand it to you'.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2011 00:06  

I'm getting worried about you XK. Is there something you're not telling us; lol.

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 20/10/2011 01:04  

i'm glad it wasn't a waltz

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 20/10/2011 01:11  

not half as glad as he was Bill

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 20/10/2011 01:52  

Playing devils advocate here as one who was there & saw that said stripper posed for pics and even asked me if I wanted a clearer shot !

Sandi, if nudity is not allowed, all the pics where men can only be seen from the waist up and have no shirt on would not be allowed, or in pools again waist up only on view as it could be seen as they were naked just not showing it all.

Wierdo does have a valid point tho, the strip was done at a private gathering, and so really said stripper should be asked if he minds it being plastered all over the Internet, after all photos being posted that the subject think should not be posted has been an issue before.

On another side, I cannot find it but wasn't it said that any pics taken whilst at a BM event could be posted and that by you being at said BM event you were effectively giving permission for pics of you to be used on the site ?

Told you I was gonna play devils advocate!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 20/10/2011 06:22  

Matt! you stirring sod lol Shell, what do you mean IF nudity isn't allowed, it isn't, not according to Matt's rules. Suggestive' photos will not be allowed. It goes without saying that 'nude' pics aren't allowed, but neither are those that are too suggestive and of an adult nature. It's at a moderator's descretion whether to allow your photo or not. This rule should also apply to the photos where folk are pretending to have oral sex with a piece of wood and a condom attached to it. Nothing of a sexual or suggestive nature is allowed on this site... We encourage you to be responsible and to respect our community as well as others participating within the community. Your conduct should be guided by common sense, basic "netiquette", and these chat guidelines.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/10/2011 08:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email