MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

MCN Live Skegness 2012

MCN Live Skegness 2012 (31) - Forums [Biker Match] MCN Live Skegness 2012 (31) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

MCN Live Skegness 2012

Is there something happening at Skeggy this weekend?
Seriously though, hope you`re all having a great time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/04/2012 15:58  

Wow 5am just got back from the fancy dress party, must say the BM crew looked stunning, look at the piccy when there put up, I seamed to scare a few people, have to thank Boss Mum for the face paint it was brilliant thanks again Vee, still got the Sunday night to look forward to it just goes on and on!!!!!

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 22/04/2012 05:08  

Ian,

Sleep in a different bedroom each night just to check they all work ok haha. Might upset the cleaners though

Glad the weather is good today too

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/04/2012 11:48  

just got back from skeggie had a great time as not been before but couldnt get home without been soaked AGAIN

Update Reply
shelleygirl @ 22/04/2012 13:54  

Another brilliant night, Matt and others took some great piccy so look forward to seeing them. Hope some more of you might join us next year,

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 23/04/2012 04:39  

I had a really good time and it was great to meet you all... Looking forward to the next one ;-) cheers Ian

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2012 09:00  

Slowly recovering at work after leaving Skeggy at 5.45 this morning and riding 3 hrs in the rain. That said I have had a blast. I couldn't have had a better way to celebrate my 50th, although there are some people who I wash could have been there with me, thanks to all. I won't thank any individuals for fear of leaving someone out, so. THANK YOU, ONE & ALL!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2012 11:27  

i'm home of to work now had a great weekend thanks to everyone who helped me to enjoy myself, hope i was't a pain not sure when i'll get my voice back but i never was any good at singing, can't wait for the piccy

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 23/04/2012 13:02  

Home safe after another great weekend with the BM crew. A big birthday mention for BBZ (Dave) Happy Birthday Mate.
Well that truly proves we are indeed all very Giddy Kippers

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 23/04/2012 13:44  

Great weekend at Skeggy. will be going back next year (without my work clothes for the sat night.}met more new friends. will post pics later. off to bed for a couple of hours now.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 23/04/2012 14:27  

Too much fried bread ...or could it have been something else??

Thanks to all you gorgeous BMers who helped me have a fabby time...so glad I changed my mind at the last minute

Special fankoos to Al and Chris for inviting me to be their pet gooseberry

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 23/04/2012 15:27  

One tired but still very giddy kipper signing on to say Thank You too to all the BMers who helped make this a fab weekend.

Get those piccies up folks!

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 23/04/2012 15:45  

Thanks for a brilliant weekend everyone, had a fabby time... debating now whether I should put the piccy of me on friday night as my profile pic.... lol

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 23/04/2012 16:54  

Was a brilliant weekend...am still in recovery mode!!! Pics uploaded.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 23/04/2012 18:13  

Fab weekend with Fab folk, still smiling at many thoughts, Marco, Stella beating the boys on the arcade motorbikes and Vlad in his work clothes :)

Big cheers for everybody the fancy dress was fantastic.

BBZ birthday was fun for all me thinks (titter titter)

Roll on the next event

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/04/2012 18:26  

ummm profile pics ? great weekend with great folk hope to see you all soon and next year

Update Reply
JP @ 23/04/2012 18:45  

Had a FANTASTIC time

Was great catching up with old friends and new

Was lovely meeting some new BMers

Saying nothing else now till Ive slept other than ....
Thanx to Mr & Mrs UKHarley for taking me and bringing me back ... but most of all for keeping me giggling the whole weekend

Already looking forward to next years

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 23/04/2012 19:53  

Got home half an hour ago - what an absolutely fantastic weekend, even better than last year, such a great group of folk made for an awesome time (dreading the pics eeeeeeeeeek). Thank you to everyone for their company - your all GREAT!!!!!!!!! Will get pics on tomorrow - sleep tight everyone, Katie xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 23/04/2012 21:52  

jackie if that's your new profile pic then thats how you will have to dress at all bm events so newbies will reconise you

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 23/04/2012 22:00  

So I'll have to add face paints to my packing list - JP will be pleased lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2012 22:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email