MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

MCN Live Skegness 2012

MCN Live Skegness 2012 - Forums [Biker Match] MCN Live Skegness 2012 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

MCN Live Skegness 2012

20th - 23rd April 2012 Come and join MCN for the ultimate biker party weekend of live music, fancy dress, great comedy and DJs - and that’s just the evenings! Daytime action features amazing stunt shows, trade stands and the MCNLive! stage, Book now for a weekend to remember! Booking enquiries: 0845 070 4734 website www.butlins.com/splash-pages/mcn-weekend.aspx (Sandi will let us know when this is up on the events page) <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/10/2011 11:46  

I'll be there for the first time

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/10/2011 11:50  

Think it may be a Boss Man baiting weekend guys lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/10/2011 11:50  

Hope his costume doesn't clash with anyone elses. There's only one guy how can pull off a long red curly wig and kinky boots

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/10/2011 11:52  

Me thinks its time Boss Man met Big Man Barry lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/10/2011 11:54  

I had to think who that was for a second, my mind is still distrort over the fact that Bill pulled in his fancy dress (several times) and I didn't Mind you, he did look hot!!

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/10/2011 11:57  

Does make you wonder what Mr Bill will come up with next year lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/10/2011 12:02  

Info from the bookings help line. If people want to book apartments close to each other, all you need to do is quote each others booking reference and they will do their best to do this for you. As a guide only, I have paid £154 for a Silver Apartment including breakfast and evening meals. Check out the website for prices and other details.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/10/2011 12:10  

Come and join MCN for the ultimate biker party weekend of live music, fancy dress, great comedy and DJs - and that’s just the evenings! Daytime action features amazing stunt shows, trade stands and the MCNLive! stage, Book now for a weekend to remember!

• Manufacturers’ Village – Test drive the latest models or even buy your next bike
• Amazing stunt shows
• Interactive Zone – All day, on-site petrol-head fun – Try and Ride activities
• Tour the local area with our organised Rideout
• The beautiful MCN Babes
• Great outdoor team activities and challenges
• Show & Shine competition
• Plus bikes for sale too!

And if that’s not enough, try out our on-site facilities including:
• Splash Waterworld
• Fairground
• Health Spa
• Go-Karts
• Crazy Golf
• Ten pin bowling
• Cinema

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/10/2011 16:18  

Bill will prob go in most of the same clothes, the bask stockings suspenders etc just without the dress, just because he was such a hit last year.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 12/10/2011 16:57  

anyone know if we can get a BikerMatch Corner? Maybe if we estimate 30 apartments needed we could get a whole bunch together?!? If anyone knows a man on the inside who we can ask then let me know and I'll contact them

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/10/2011 17:29  

Trish, this event is already on the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2520

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/10/2011 17:32  

Cheers Sandi Matt, if people want apartments together, then they need to quote each others reference numbers when the phone to book. That's what Bob and I have done because, 'We want to be together'

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/10/2011 18:25  

I can't wait, last year was awesome! Get booked you won't regret it and Saturday night fancy dress is a hoot xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 12/10/2011 19:22  

We wont be there this year I am afraid with only 2 months between this & our wedding we will be full swing ahead sorting stuff & I know from the planner that the last 10 weeks will be the busiest

Hope you all have loads & loads of fun & lots & lots of fizzy drinkies

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/10/2011 19:45  

I shall be there i love the place and would recommend it to anyone, dont be put of by the price it's well worth the price so lets see if we can get even more BM members there together at this one

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/10/2011 02:32  

That sounds like a great plan Bill.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/10/2011 08:03  

Whoever is first to book then - put up your booking number so the rest of us can book close by

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/10/2011 08:09  

We asked 2 years ago about a group corner and was told it was not possible to pencil thi sin, so as Trish has said quote a mates ref number and they do there very best to put you near each other.

Ken and i deliberatley booked an aprtment last year so folk could come round for a brew, not sure how many turned up but i ran out of mugs even after sending BIll to his for some more lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/10/2011 09:27  

I have booked a ground floor apartment this year, (like TO's) those stairs are a nightmare to climb when your are drunk, I mean tired

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/10/2011 09:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email