MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

MCN Live Skegness 2012

MCN Live Skegness 2012 (32) - Forums [Biker Match] MCN Live Skegness 2012 (32) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

MCN Live Skegness 2012

going to regret saying this I thought woman use face paint anyway ie make up NO 'V' this is not ment at you this is a general comment might have got out of that one alive

Update Reply
Timeout @ 23/04/2012 22:47  

Flipping eck.... time to put my aching feet up, not done so much walking for ages.... and what else...? Drinking, swimming, bowling, (OK I know I'm crap at it but I don't care), eating, talking, think that covers it. Even did a bit of sleeping in between.... was a great party weekend... catching up on old mates and meeting new people
looking forward to the slightly more quieter BM do now in a couple of weeks time ....

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 23/04/2012 22:55  

Fantastic weekend at Skeggy with BMers, and awesome making new friends. Thanks to all for making it so enjoyable and memorable

@ Al - yep think you may have got out of that one unscathed

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2012 23:03  

It was good to see so many people making the effort to dress up, some great costumes.
Not so good with the rain but we still had a fab time and a laugh and to catch up with folks again.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 23/04/2012 23:15  

suzyamki, we know you did a bit of sleeping in between, some of it was in the Jellyfish bar on Sunday night.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2012 08:14  

Only leaving for a day so no probs, i am not in disguise perm lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/04/2012 09:35  

You might of got out of it alive Al, but beware revenge is a dish best served cold......

Loving the photo Jackie, I can tell that it shows your serious side...

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 24/04/2012 10:39  

FG i like to show the real me occassionally lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/04/2012 10:56  

Thanks to all those who took photos, they're very good, well most of em, I can't say I'm keen on hairy arses, not before I've had me lunch anyway. Click on the 'photos' icon, on the calendar, to see them (I mean the photos, not the hairy arses lol) http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2520

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/04/2012 13:02  

Think it's more the shape we girls were interested in Sandi....

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 24/04/2012 13:09  

Processing around 1,000 photos to be uploaded later today hopefully. Might struggle as I'm not home and don't have a good internet connection, but I'll do my best as always.

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/04/2012 13:24  

A thousand!!? Matt, jeez, well make sure ya delete duplicates, blurred and X rated ones won't ya? It takes forever to check them once they are on the calendar. You could wait til you get home, there's no hurry is there?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/04/2012 13:43  

Erm .......... i took advantage of the camera whilst it was foolishly left in my possession lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/04/2012 14:13  

Where's Wally? Think you'll find him in the photos now lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2012 14:41  

Looks like i got away with it from Boss Mom or is she calling me wally ????? Sorry Fiesty i will behave next time nooooooooooooooooooooooot

Update Reply
Timeout @ 24/04/2012 17:01  

I actually didn't take any make-up or heels to Lowerlode Bob, you missed it!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2012 17:14  

Sandi you just beat me to it.... please can everyone stop dumping their entire memory card of photos into the events calendar after events? Some photos are, well, just rubbish. Others are duplicates, fuzzy, or show other members in a "less than pleasing light". Be thoughtful of posting photos of other people, especially late into the night after lots of drinks. Out of more than 1,000 photos I took I have uploaded only 280! Unfortuantely not everyone is doing this so both myself and Sandi will be removing the crappy ones from these larger events (nobody wants to trawl through 1,000's of photos of the back of peoples heads, blurry photos, uncropped photos etc).

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/04/2012 17:23  

ONLY 280 Matt, well that's not many is it.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/04/2012 18:14  

How many of them are of some fifty-year-old bloke only half-dressed?...... Gonna go and have a look

Update Reply
Riggy66 @ 24/04/2012 18:17  

Bit late as been back for a day but, what a great weekend. Nice to see some old faces and sorry, I didnt spend too much time with you all. We had never been to MCN Live before and were keen to explore. Then we bumped into DOA (John) and the rest is history!!.
Had a great time and a last gasp loon with a few of you on Sunday night, at the death though.
Went wrong on the way home (somehow) and ended up riding round South Yorkshire for an hour. Bike was horrible to ride with bent clutch lever, after it fell over at Butlins but, got home to find my son had decorated the kitchen and his mate had tiled the floor so, all in all "bazzing" weekend.

Into the Valley, next up for me...bring it on!
Oh yeah..thanks to BJ for the hugs xx

Update Reply
clarkee @ 24/04/2012 19:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email