MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (74) - Forums [Biker Match] What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (74) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

A Dillusional idiot. Some people never learn.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/03/2018 14:40  

My dog had me laughing out loud on our walkie earlier today.... 😂 😂 😂
Gawd I love 😍 that nutta 😁😁😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2018 15:06  

Currently watching 'Bruce Almighty' on telly and waiting for the funniest scene ever (IMO) with Steve Carell as Evan Baxter when he reads the news with Bruce messing with his voice, makes me LOL even just anticipating it :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/04/2018 21:14  

The amount of times I've click on peoples thumbprint profile by mistake in the last few days lol.. just scrolling through and hey presto their page is open haha. I even ended up nodding someone trying to get out of their profile too haha. Which I had mistakenly ventured into.... new phone or clumsy fingers? Either way it was amusing.. and they didn't nod me back... egos hey ho...... still made me laugh a lot...

Update Reply
Lynne @ 02/04/2018 12:01  

Now the same ''laydee'' seems to be living in Yorkshire.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
A certain ''female'' has appeared on site again. The scammer who is doing this must be as thick as 2 planks as they have changed the pics, but the profile blurb is basically the same. Not only that, she must be well off if she can change location as much as she does. Last time she was on here she was supposedly based in Brighton, this time she is in Manchester.

Update Reply
Double six @ 19/04/2018 09:31  

When I realise I've been logged into BM all night after thinking I'd logged out and I seem to do it often.!!! .......

Is that an all nighter 😂😂🤣🤣😋😋😋

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2018 10:59  

A decibel contest between 2Speed Triple's, why, because we can ;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2018 00:29  

Just been looking to buy a pair of swimming trunks and was amazed at the bargains on one website. A pair of Speedo LZR Race X jammers, reduced from £239.99 down to £120!!. It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the sale of the century. Think I'll buy a dozen pairs just in case they go up in price, what do you lot think?

Update Reply
Double six @ 01/05/2018 23:42  

Do it, do it, DO IT!

A Bargain Buy to be had 50% off... YOWZERS! Do they have them in 12 different colours though? No point in buying all in the same colour...

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 02/05/2018 00:24  

They weren't even the dearest on sale either. Sod that, I can get a dozen pairs of another brand and still have change for a good weekend away for the price of one pair of Speedo LZR's!

Update Reply
Double six @ 02/05/2018 00:39  

Monster Munching Session on a Mature Cheddar n Caramelised Red Onion Quiche .... You KNOW who you are!! 😂😂😂😂😊

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 15/05/2018 18:32  

Eating my tea and a couple walk past along towpath...... He says to her... "yes but even if you have a permanent mooring you still don't have access to instant cleaning"...... 😂 😂 😂
LMAO 🤡... He's right I bathe in the canal, wash all my clothes in the canal and drink gnats pee..... 😂 😂 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/05/2018 20:09  

Some woman who claimed to be a backing singer, who went and stood in front of an SM58 and proceeded to wail like a banshee. It sounded awful, but it sounded even worse on the recording. Hence her leaving in a hurry and us lot stood about wondering wtf just happened. She was supposed to be a vocalist. Well she was certainly vocal, but not in the way we expected.

The moral is, don't give it Billy Big Gonads about your abilities when your foot isn't even in the door yet. As the saying goes, you can't do a 22 karat walk when you've only got 14 karat feet ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2018 14:34  

My dawgie lying there doing long squeaky farts. .... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/06/2018 20:13  

A bloomin good larf with good mates 😂😂😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2018 19:39  

I bet he,s buzzin!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2018 19:55  

The whole day!!

From Pirates to Gothic Morris Dancers. A mental time was had by all :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2018 21:16  

Waking up at 3am for the loo, couldn't get back to sleep just got back home big grin, fly plastered bike and a numb bum.300 miles, Home to Bala to Dollgellau to Caernarvon to Rhyl down the Horseshoe(dinner at Ponderosa) to Llangollen then back home

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2018 17:42  

Lego at trafford centre doing a northern fail....oops....rail display. Hilarious

And a squirrel holding a piece of mango bigger than it was

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 12/06/2018 19:57  

Two fellas go past on boaty.... We comment about how hot it is and they say they been moving since 5am....

So I tongue in cheek say... Ohh so have I actually I've come all the way fro. France......... They look at me a seriously and say. Really???
LMAO....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/06/2018 21:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email