MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (75) - Forums [Biker Match] What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (75) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

The usual Friday night shenanigans along my road, all I need for a night's entertainment is right in front of my window, (thank goodness I'm on the 3rd floor though) the hot weather has brought out even more of the nutters, drinking, fighting/arguing, dancing, singing, cops patrolling up and down in landrovers waiting for trouble etc rough and ready just how I like it (sometimes!) x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2018 20:50  

LOL @ the last two posts

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2018 21:14  

Yeah Suzi's made me laugh too, I meant to write that as its like summat I would say also. Bless her, she is likely enduring the same comments 24/7 and thought 'right let's mix it up a bit ffs'
Good for her too :) :) x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2018 22:23  

Going for lunch with my daughter yesterday, and picking up my (late) Fathers Day card...
...it said " Happy Fathers Day you Wrinkly Bastard" :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2018 08:44  

Yesterday: Seeing a fully grown parrot walk into a wedding party and knowing immediately it could only be one person... Littlefecker!

What a hoot, Kaz you made us all keel over with laughter. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Absolutely brilliant!

The head to head 'mexican stand off' with SlowGoose (another parrot) was a classic 👍😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 01/07/2018 13:00  

Catkins' post. Slash's sister lolololol x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 14:03  

Sounds fantastic Lindsay..... Hope Kay and John had a totally awesome day...... Was sorry not to make it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/07/2018 19:37  

The woman at the snack wagon(my mate's mum) taking the piss out of me cos I was whining about there only being a few days left of my forties :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2018 12:11  

Browsing the notifications page on my (small) phone screen, and seeing a thumbnail pic that looked like a bloke in just a shirt holding his willy 😧
Only to realise it was a beard and sunglasses 😂😂
Specsavers appointment made 😊😊🤣

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2018 16:50  

Lmfaooo Panunu 😁😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2018 17:13  

Your carrot was epic 😂

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
A rather rude carrot 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2018 18:09  

It's a very proud carrot 🥕 😋😋😁😁😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2018 20:14  

Shot In The Dark starts its intro in Planet Rock and three geese in a line start to march towards the canal under the oaks opposite..... All in time to the beat and looking serious....... The geese mean trouble 😂😂😂😂😂
Made me titter anyhoooo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/07/2018 15:53  

Some geezer getting so "hot under the collar" tgst you can hear him shouting at the other boat all down the canal...... "can't you steer you're *&#+* boat then *&#&+@....what a *&ș+=..... You need *+=[ lessons."
Pmsl it dud make me laugh simply coz it was totally over the top and embarrassingly I can relate to it...... Coz I've lost it with rude people and screamed at em like a banshee.......
And the canal carries voices near a mile..... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I know..... Quiet little flower 🌸 mee.... 😂 😂 😂 😜😜😜

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2018 12:17  

Hear an engine revving too fast so look out boat and see hire boat coming too fast under bridge and round corner and she says sorry as they are heading straight to bash into me..... I shout turn ya throttle down which they do but they still pointing at me so I say tiller other way..... She says ohhh yoyr confusing me now..... I say much slower speeds so you do less damage...... The older guy in back quickly grabs tiller and steers boat away but they are now heading into undergrowth on offside.... They go further in and back deck gets completely covered by tree and branch gets caught under tiller arm and bends down and knocks bloke in back to floor, knocks his hat off and he us hanging on to tiller fir dear life and front of boat us now about to career into towpath.......
The girl who originally fecked up then says its OK we'll moor here and the back of boat looks like army camouflage manoeuvres and poor man has injuries....... 😂 😂 😂 😂

And now they gone up the pub with their Captain hats in....... Lmfaooo 😜 😜 I dread to think if they move on after being up pub......

I know i shouldn't laugh really but it was def a you've been framed moment 😋😋😋

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2018 16:02  

Trying to open threads using my phone and opening the last poster’s profile by mistake. Ragnar is probably wondering if I’m cruising for some ass or just making a mess of replying to threads. It’s the latter!! 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/07/2018 11:35  

"do it like a baby!"
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Misheard lyric or just plain Stuie. What a hoot!

Three 'ducks' rolling around giggling. You're a absolute 🌟 Stuie.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/07/2018 08:56  

My dog and boaty behinds dog trying pincer movements on the bbq sausages 😂😂😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2018 13:19  

Watching a swan eat a curry 😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2018 14:17  

Talking to a customer who said - nice weather to be riding your bike...
Riiiightt..... because who needs to use a sauna when you have leather, kevlar, and fibreglass to turn you into an overheated drip. But the thought was there.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2018 18:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email