MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (103) - Forums [Biker Match] What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today (103) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What Made You Laugh Out Loud Today

Laugh out loud today...? The standard of adult literacy (or lack of it) on Farcebook.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 10/12/2021 11:03  

In life in general jinx. Here inYorkshire it is diabolical, atrocious and absolutely illegible at times. Grammar seems to have moved out of the area completely.

Update Reply
Double six @ 10/12/2021 13:57  

New disc lock alarm arrived today - bike doesn't get here until tomorrow .

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 13/12/2021 19:27  

Text message to tell me my car insurance has dropped by another £50 this year...Old Goat status has finally been acheived,it seems..👍😁

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/12/2021 10:12  

Just watched a 10 minute clip of the late great Freddie Starr from 1970

Worth a watch

https://youtu.be/niJd53mg7d4

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 27/12/2021 19:55  

The sheer volume of dummies being spat from prams...pmsl

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 18/03/2022 07:42  

Desperate Housewives..and Grumpy Old Men..:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 15/04/2022 10:49  

Well it was yesterday actually...

Somewhere in the wild landscape of the North on Sundays rideout I spotted a crudely painted sign on an old tractor tyre.. It read "Look Out Lambs"

For some reason I instantly had a mental picture of little fluffy lambs lying in wait in sentry boxes by the roadside.. Never saw them though🤣🤣🤣

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 18/04/2022 05:11  

At the Social Club in Middleton-in-Teesdale, the comment that the female vocalist, gets better every time she's there ... 😵😳
Also Danny's face when the experimental saxophonist began playing 🤣😂🤣😂

Although not much later I was nearly in tears it was like being in a torture chamber! It took me over 12 hours to recover 😲😳

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/04/2022 14:25  

They look out lambs would appear to be masters of camouflage strom. I bet you were in the cross hairs all the time in case you crossed the line.

Update Reply
Double six @ 18/04/2022 16:14  

D6, you have just confirmed my suspicions... I feel sorry for Steve having to run the gauntlet all the time 🤣

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 18/04/2022 16:30  

being contacted by a lady who pretends she's from Carlisle....but her mobile number is Michigan ,USA...another Scamette methinks...:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 12/06/2022 21:00  

Saturday,great mystery tour,PLUS being offered a BARFLYS RALLY ticket...smiling like an eejit..as usual..😁

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/06/2022 07:35  

Doing some shredding today, shredded old saving account statements - back in the day savings actually paid interest.
What a laugh I had 🤣😂😆

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 14/06/2022 17:33  

Just got into bed, the sound of a group of motorcycles tearing up and down the main road giving it large.

My first thought ... bikers at midnight, REALLY?! 😃

The next thought that ran through my head was ooh should I dash out n thumb a ride? 🙄

Old age sensibility kicked in and I realised I'd need to get dressed first! Nah I can't be doing that at this time.
🙄😂🤣😂🤦🏼‍♀️😳

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/06/2022 00:10  

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

on phone to my lurverly mum and she's watching lewis on telly (detective whodunnit) and i say oh i love a bit of lewis and who dunnit and we mention different like touch of frost etc and then i say yes i also love inspector gadget.....😳🤭😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....obviously that wasn't what i meant but we were both literally crying with laughter.....

😝😂😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/07/2022 21:03  

watching a young calf charging round the field opposite with tail in air in the evening coolness last night..... the other young ones just watched 🤭😂..... he's a cool little dude 🐮

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/08/2022 20:07  

Trying to mute the volume on my mobile with the remote control for the telly 🤣

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/04/2023 20:11  

Brought baking paper away with us instead of aluminium foil - I ALWAYS bring aluminium foil, it's my #1 hack to cut down on cleaning grill pans at self-catering rentals.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 06/05/2023 21:48  

Effectively having to break in to my own garage. Circuit powering the garage, including the roller door, is faulty and keeps tripping, and we'd screwed the side door shut and almost blocked it off inside too.
Thankfully Danny is a resourceful chappie, we now have access to our bikes again.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 09/05/2023 22:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email