MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pots Party Time 4th November

Pots Party Time 4th November - Forums [Biker Match] Pots Party Time 4th November - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pots Party Time 4th November

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on Friday 4th November (might have to be the 5th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might be interested.

Venue confirmed: Bryn Labour Club, 311 - 317 Wigan Road Ashton - in - Makerfield Wigan
Lancs WN4 9SX.
From 7:30pm - midnight Chucking out time 01:00am

So add your name to the list if you might be interested.

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 26/09/2011 23:24  

Potnoodles

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 26/09/2011 23:26  

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on saturday 5th November (might have to be Friday 4th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might beinterested.

Potnoodles
Blackberry

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 26/09/2011 23:26  

Potnoodles Blackberry tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2011 23:31  

Potnoodles
Blackberry tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th)
IanT1966

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 26/09/2011 23:33  

if i can get a lift i'm up for it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2011 23:35  

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on saturday 5th November (might have to be Friday 4th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might beinterested. So add your name to the list if you might be interested. Potnoodles Blackberry tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th) IanT1966 Karey ( possibly )

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/09/2011 23:38  

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on saturday 5th November (might have to be Friday 4th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might beinterested. So add your name to the list if you might be interested. Potnoodles Blackberry tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th) IanT1966 Karey ( possibly ) chickflick75 (probably 4th but can't make 5th)

Update Reply
chickflick75 @ 26/09/2011 23:45  

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on saturday 5th November (might have to be Friday 4th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might beinterested. So add your name to the list if you might be interested. Potnoodles Blackberry tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th) IanT1966 Karey ( possibly ) chickflick75 (probably 4th but can't make 5th) Minnie (hopefully)

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 26/09/2011 23:52  

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on saturday 5th November (might have to be Friday 4th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might beinterested.

Potnoodles
Blackberry
tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th)
IanT1966
Karey ( possibly )
chickflick75 (probably 4th but can't make 5th)
Minnie (hopefully)
Alice2 ( won't know for sure till nearer the day...4th is good)

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 27/09/2011 00:05  

Potnoodles
Blackberry
IanT1966
Karey ( possibly )
Minnie (hopefully)
Bikeabill [will know nearer the day]

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 27/09/2011 00:52  

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on saturday 5th November (might have to be Friday 4th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might beinterested. So add your name to the list if you might be interested. Potnoodles Blackberry tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th) IanT1966 Karey ( possibly ) chickflick75 (probably 4th but can't make 5th) Minnie (hopefully) Alice2 ( won't know for sure till nearer the day...4th is good)Bikeabill [will know nearer the day]XK (where we kipping?)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/09/2011 05:49  

Potnoodles
Blackberry
IanT1966
Karey ( possibly )
Minnie (hopefully)
XK (where we kipping?)
me me me please
kaycat jay ash cliar karly danny bob dillon mr gump sweethaert noddle and uncle tom cobly and all

Update Reply
kaycat @ 27/09/2011 14:50  

Hmm is this gonna be KISS 2 lol?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/09/2011 14:58  

Potnoodles
Blackberry
IanT1966
Karey ( possibly )
Minnie (hopefully)
XK (where we kipping?)
me me me please
kaycat jay ash cliar karly danny bob dillon mr gump sweethaert noddle and uncle tom cobly and all
4th or 5th good for me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/09/2011 11:59  

I was hoping a few people might help me celebrate my 50th birthday on saturday 5th November (might have to be Friday 4th) somewhere in close proximity to Golborne near Manchester, and wanted to get an idea of how many people might beinterested. So add your name to the list if you might be interested. Potnoodles Blackberry tcat (4th only sorry - already have tickets to Alton Towers on 5th) IanT1966 Karey ( possibly ) chickflick75 (probably 4th but can't make 5th) Minnie (hopefully) Alice2 ( won't know for sure till nearer the day...4th is good)Bikeabill [will know nearer the day]XK (where we kipping?)me me me please kaycat jay ash cliar karly danny bob dillon mr gump sweethaert noddle and uncle tom cobly and all4th or 5th good for me should be ok for either

Update Reply
cw @ 28/09/2011 18:51  

Potnoodles
Blackberry
IanT1966
Karey ( possibly )
Minnie (hopefully)
XK (where we kipping?)
me me me please
4th or 5th good for me
should be ok for either
Stroggy (possibly will know closer to the date)

Update Reply
Stroggyman @ 28/09/2011 18:56  

Defiantly on the 4th people let the party commence x

Update Reply
Amandabog @ 28/09/2011 21:54  

does that mean your going CW when you say should be ok for either

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/09/2011 23:04  

Yeh I thought that Bill lol

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 29/09/2011 06:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email