MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Chatroom admins required

Chatroom admins required - Forums [Biker Match] Chatroom admins required - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Chatroom admins required

Me again, needing more help again. :-) I need to know who uses the chatroom the most, and do they want admin controls? BikerMatch as a site needs admins on hand at all times to remove malicious users. If you have time to spare to pop into the chatroom as often as possible and ensure that there's peace, then reply here. Long standing subscribed members only please. ThanksMatt

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/06/2007 12:07  

lol matt im in there every night

Update Reply
RC @ 16/06/2007 15:49  

thought u was already an admin? lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/06/2007 16:57  

i am lol was just sayin haha n theres nooooooooo one in there only me

Update Reply
RC @ 16/06/2007 17:03  

i will help out matt if ya want anyone else not got a clue what to do but sure rc cud talk me through it, if ya dont need anymore at the mo see how ya go with rc and di. im not in there till late at night though need my beauty sleep !!!!! well shud be asleep most of day if thats ever gonna work lol but here if ya need more

Update Reply
storm @ 16/06/2007 17:08  

the idea is to have a senior member of the site available at all times in the chatroom, so any trouble makers can be booted asap. RC - feel free to run thru the admin with storm when possible. Cheers again for your help

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/06/2007 18:33  

I haven't been in the chat room for a couple of days but I'm usually in quite often. I don't understand why you need anyone FULL time so to speak as at most there were about 10 chatters and ALL are friendly. The only 'trouble' that I know of was when that scammer tried to scam me. Has something gone off in the chat room to prompt your request Matt? Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/06/2007 20:15  

yeah loads kwak

Update Reply
RC @ 16/06/2007 20:31  

no probs matt will do

Update Reply
RC @ 16/06/2007 20:36  

yea kwak - a lot recently. And most has been behind the scenes that only I know about. I've received a lot of complaints etc too. Hence all the lock downs.

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/06/2007 07:34  

hello Kwak remember me ??

Update Reply
lowrider69 @ 20/06/2007 05:18  

Hi lowrider, of course I remember you, how are ya doing?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2007 18:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email