MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium

BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium (6) - Forums [Biker Match] BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium

oops, and Karen for taking our gear there and back , and you know who for the" did i ask, or didnt i "? (you know who you are ?)lol

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 12/09/2011 21:47  

I got a ride on a rocket
I got a ride on a rocket

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/09/2011 22:42  

BJ, did you get a ride on a rocket by any chance; lol. I can't really add anything that hasn't already been said. Not only my first BM event but also my first rally for years and what a fantastic weekend it was. Turning up on site and not knowing anyone at all, I was made to feel welcome and introduced to people from the start so thankyou to all. I see some embarrassing photos of me have found their way onto the events photo page - revenge will be sweet when I finish editing mine and upload them; lol. Thanks to everyone who put this together. It was a cracking weekend and you deserve medals, or in BJ's case a bar of chocolate - did you miss the last piece of chocolate BJ? It went missing from the control tent while you were riding a rocket

Update Reply
Simon66 @ 12/09/2011 23:50  

An absolutely brill w/end...
Although the weather was'nt the best on the Saturday thoroughly enjoyed the ride out to the brecons

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 02:04  

ditto to everything thats already been said met some old friends and made new ones,well done to all who made it possible can't wait till number two!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 13/09/2011 07:23  

What a Weekend???!!!! Thanx BM and all the organisers for such an awesome weekend!!!
Thanx to Boss Mum and all the others for all their hard work Great to meet you Matt. Did you have a hang over after the rum??!!

The atmosphere was fantastic and so relaxed and fun!!

Thanx Beatle Juice and his friend (opps sorry forgot your name!!) for pitching my tent I did look like I was struggling with that pole!!

Thanx for Adam883, Wayne with an R, Richard and Neil for taking us (Me and AlisonB) under their wings!!!

And thanx AlisonB for such a scream of a weekend!!

Sumo what a star you are!!! and all the other lovely BM peeps I met and hope to meet again.

Kaz I loved your horny hat!!!
Heal quickly Deb x

it was great to meet such lovely, funny people!!!
Until next time Keep safe everyone x

Mandi x

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 13/09/2011 10:52  

Rum? Did I have rum? People were handing me all sorts. If I made an idiot of myself at any point I'm gonna say one of you spiked me lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/09/2011 12:48  

Found one of these weird little things (Birch Shieldbug) in my tank bag after returning on Sunday, anyone else take any 'pets' home ?

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 13/09/2011 13:16  

Oh jeez Tracy, i hope your new pet didn't leave any family members in my car SCARY BEASTIE !!! NOOOOOOO !!!!

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 13/09/2011 14:12  

never know your luck Weirdo

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 13/09/2011 14:14  

No problem mandi (hilda123) with the tent, just pleased it didn't fall down lol!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 15:18  

i arrived home with 2 dead moths stuck to each other in my pannier

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/09/2011 18:18  

Kiss rally lived up to its name then Matt

Update Reply
JP @ 13/09/2011 18:23  

Nutkin, your little bug is nothing compared to the dead rat we found under Steve's tent after we took it down (have a look at the pics!!!)

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 13/09/2011 18:41  

Wondered where that came from lol!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 18:50  

Thank You BM for a fab weekend well done to all for making it a success looking forward to meny more weekends Thanks to all the new friends i made and to the friends hav made in the past was lovely to see you all Be well all and ride safe Pj

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 19:11  

I've finally got round to uploading some photos me and JP took

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 20:15  

I saw it HRC, eeeeeeeek !

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 13/09/2011 20:57  

Thank you so much all BM staff great RALLY !!!!!!!!!!!

It was great to meet so many new peeps and see peeps I already know x

I Loved it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all your hard work in making this a fantastic event x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2011 21:16  

And Karey for proving just how welcoming and helpful you guys can be, even when you’re not working the venue. (oh and of course the hugs I got when leaving lol). lol you're welcome Falcon46.. I've always got hugs at the ready, I think I must be the BM Official hugger! lol Mandi (hilda123) great to see you again, it must've been a couple of years since I last saw you at a BM meet at Matlock! Hope you will be able to get to lots more meets etc from now on. Debs... BIG HUGS hunni.. can't believe your ankles broken, hope you make a speedy recovery and can still get to your concert!

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/09/2011 21:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email