MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium

BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium - Forums [Biker Match] BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM first K.I.S.S. Rally - The Concludium

home from kiss rally what a brill time we all had thanks to all who planned this you deserve a big pat on the back my first rally and think its safe to say i let my hair down lol see you all again soon jilly xx

Update Reply
terrythetrike @ 11/09/2011 12:52  

Thanks so much to everyone that worked so hard for this rally and what a great success it was especially the best part... The ABBA Tribute Band

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 13:15  

Been hpme a couple of hours now. Just like to add my thanks too. You did a great job with this one everyone. Met some great people this weekend and also many I'd met before. Back to reality now...in work tonight at 11.45pm S**T !

Update Reply
clarkee @ 11/09/2011 13:47  

Just got home.. Yet another brilliant weekend with the mad BM crew! And this being the first BM Rally...what can I say? Massive thanks to Jackie (BJ), Vanessa (Bossmom), John (JP), Ken (Scorpio) and everyone else that helped to organise this... WELL DONE .... (errrr Jackie, if you were serious about it being my turn to organise it next year, I better start planning it now! lol) Many thinks to Simon (furybilly) for the lift there and back and it was good to see Freddy Kruger and Mary too. Thanks to Jim for the lift on the drive out/ride out on Saturday. BIG BIG HUGS to Trish (BL).... you know what for Good to see you again Matt.... even though you had a camera poised at every opportunity .....grrrrrrr lol It was great to meet up with loads of great mates again and also to meet lots of new ones.. what a great turnout! The Bands on both nights were great and got us all up dancing. I hope you all enjoyed the staff entertaining you............ I'm just dreading the photos See you all again sometime soon.............The Roaches is in a couple of weeks........hmmmm, I might get there, not sure yet... Time for a nice hot bath...and get my hair straight again ( fecking curls..grrrrr lol) Hugs Karey xxx (Moderator Team)

Update Reply
Karey @ 11/09/2011 13:55  

That was a belting weekend. Good to meet old friends and make some new ones. Well done to the event crew and all those who made the weekend a success. Request from the Gaffer. Can you post all your after rally banter in here. the mods will move any posts over for you from other threads.

Update Reply
Phil @ 11/09/2011 11:46  

Thankyou to the gang who did so much to make this weekend an absolutley ace one. I had a fantastic time and am now aching all over...Dave its your fault....and i know what you're thinking THANKYOU times a million....................roll on next year

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 14:35  

Only popped down for the day, but had a blast was good to meet Weirdoraptor, Blackberry and all the others I spoke to yesterday Hope you all had a safe journey back! heres to the next one!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 14:52  

What an absolutely amazing weekend this was. The **ahem** ABBA tribute band were awesome Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou to Jackie, V, Ken & JP for making it happen. I'll upload me pics in a bit when I can remember where I've put the camera!! Also big thanks to Spesh for being my knight in shining armour & going home to bring the van back so that we could load Mavis up in the back so's I didn't have to ride home with a stinking hangover ...oh & for those in the know, he's still not sure if he did or didn't btw!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 11/09/2011 14:54  

first real big KISS event (apart from Gaz and Mandays brilliant braby) and had a cracking weekend with friends that I'd made the weekend before and some new ones I made this weekend.
Look forward to getting along to another in the near future when time permits. Thanks to Matt and all the organisers, and also the rest of the KISS community that made it what it was Except Sumo of course, still not sure bout him yet (jus kidding matey and yes have taken the leathers off now and had a bath)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 15:07  

Massive pats on the back go to BM, BJ, JP and Ken for a brilliant, well organised first KISS rally. Saw loads of friends, made loads of new ones... special thanks go to Weirdorapter for getting me there and back, and Yid and Bomb for an entertaining ride out yesterday

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 11/09/2011 15:10  

home safe and sound and knackered - what a great weekend - great friends and made some new ones as well - well done to everyone to helped put it all together for us great job - but before i go for my hot bath and bed - thought id put the first 60+ pics up for you to look at - if anyone wants 1 ( full quality ) not shurnk - send me a message and what pic it is ya want with ya email and i'll send it over at some point in the next few days

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 11/09/2011 15:18  

Not long got in. will try to keep this brief but gonna be a bit of a task, cos the weekend was so great. The site was perfect. Neighbors were a little on the noisy side lol. I only joined in July, so this was my first meeting wiv any of you guys as well as my first venue. Both were very welcoming and accommodating and can safely say, I made some friends. The music was really good. Have to say, the boys sung better and louder than the girls (thanks for sorting that BJ) The ride out (to what must have been the ends of the country, and back) was top. The weekend, was of course, topped by Brummie Jackie and co doing their stuff. Don’t you listen to them BJ, don’t you let them have you believe otherwise….. you looked good!!! Lol. And I thought the evening couldn’t get better?? Thank you to all who made it all possible, but a special mention to BJ and Boss mum for being so welcoming, when I arrived. Bikerabill and (I think John?) for the ride out. Many thank Bill for your help and discretion. Appreciated. We will laugh about it next time. Madhat for a wee Scotish chat and laugh. And Karey for proving just how welcoming and helpful you guys can be, even when you’re not working the venue. (oh and of course the hugs I got when leaving lol).

Update Reply
Falcon46 @ 11/09/2011 15:25  

I am now back home.. Taken boots off and ankle has come up like a balloon. Still cant stand on it so pots is going to take me to A&E once Ive had a bath... The pain is to much

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 15:43  

As usual I've had a great time at a BM event.

BIG thanks to BM, BJ, JP & Ken, plus anyone else who contributed to making KISS the success it was.

Are dates sorted for the 2nd KISS next year???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 15:47  

Fantastic weekend and so many laughs. thanks to all the people who organised this event and to let you know you did a cracking job. Again whens the next one??? bbz cracking dancing mate. made my night gaz

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 11/09/2011 15:51  

Firstly a big thank you to the peeps who organised the rally and those who marshalled aswell. Got back @12:45 completely knackered, but having meet some great people,and hoplefully made some new friends.
Cannot wait for the next one!!!!!

Update Reply
IanT1966 @ 11/09/2011 15:52  

Absolutely FANTASTIC weekend

LOADS of thanx go to Venessa, Jackie, John, Ken and everyone else involved in organising the rally

Was gret seeing old friends and new ... ABBA were soooooo good, my jaw still hurts with smiling so much ... Jackie, Ken, Trisha n John ... hats off to you guys

Uploading pics now ... those that didnt get there ... well worth making it to the next one

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 11/09/2011 15:57  

A super huge to Vanessa, John, Jackie & Ken for organising such a fantastic rally.

Glad to hear you made it home ok Debs

Spesh.... YES you did !

I just want to know who the phantom toilet roll snatcher was

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 11/09/2011 15:59  

I'm just home and can positively say this has been a great weekend. The ride out (all be it 11 hours long) was something not to have been missed!! (dirt tracks, mountains, valleys, sheep, fires, rain and the list goes on....) we had a good bunch of guys and girls for it, with me having to say a great big 'THANK YOU' to Neil for given me a pilly (you are a star ) Well done midlands events team for your great choice in bands and venue (I'll never see ABBA in the same light again) It's been good fun, made lots of new friends and will definitely be booking for the next one!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2011 16:27  

Hope your ok Debs and so glad you got home safely. Give us an update asap please

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 11/09/2011 16:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email