MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

first rally

first rally  (8) - Forums [Biker Match] first rally  (8) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

first rally

PM sent Katoom. Please take up any issues via PM or email and not on thread.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 20:04  

Censorship , intolerance , fear or what someone might say or write ... Call yourself bikers ... Pah I am a self confessed nonbiker but I have more sense of freedom in my blood than many on here . You say you go to bike rallys for the banter .... wow must be some serious funnies round that campfire . Perhaps we need some sort of General chat /anything goes section that is actually as it is named . To the guys and gals who like me ... Thanks peeps tolerant people like you make a world worth living in ))))

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 20:22  

got to say, huuuge over reaction to what was a joke - far worse has been said to me by several, but in the name of banter, i try to give as good as i get!!! i'm an adult, and only give it if im prepared to take it!! katooom has been inflammatory on several threads, but that is part of his "charm" (i use the term loosely!), and at least he stimulates some interest. lets keep things in perspective here..............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 20:28  

Katooooom, Think I've found what you've been lookin for, not quite the hotel your lookin for, but hey nothing is ever perfect. Get one of these then any rally would be heaven, all you'd need is your sense of humour, adventure and credit card

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 06/09/2011 20:46  

lol - very good BD!! xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 20:50  

Thats the nuts Doc .. You have played the trump card . How unpopular would I be slowly crawling along the backroads at 30 mph holding everyone up hahahha . I hope you don't mind but I have stolen a copy from you profile ... And if you have a link to the site you found it I would enjoy reading more I see a V8 but are all the wheels at the back driven making it work offroad ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 20:52  

hope I dont meet you katoom

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 06/09/2011 20:56  

Why would that be pot noodles ? Are you scared ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 20:57  

lol just post were your going on your new ride ktm so i no were not to go or set off befor u

Update Reply
kaycat @ 06/09/2011 20:58  

I will be following you Kay .. Pretending I am with you .. And you are responsible for me ))))

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 21:04  

o gee thanks lol lol lol we would never get were we are going i dont no left fron rite lol

Update Reply
kaycat @ 06/09/2011 21:07  

I agree katoom and mandy,it is an adult site and as katoom said tolerance is suposed to go hand in hand with bikers, motorcyclists whatever,no harm with healthy disagreement,as said earlier if everyone had the same viewpoints life would be dull..and Ive had what I couldve said was a rude/abusive term off Boody if I was that way inclined,I didnt feel the need to report it,I gave what response it needed then and there,we are grown ups after all.

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 06/09/2011 21:11  

Weelll then we going to be really really unpopular as you get lost and I have to turn around on a country road doing a 100 point turn . But I will let you use my shower

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 21:13  

well said fxr!! xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 21:15  

I wonder what the reaction would be if BD turned up at the Farmyard in 'his' outfit? Remenber, the rule is 'no cars'.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 21:19  

Bang on the money Fxr .. And i hope we can resume disagreeing on something in the near future

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 21:20  

i'm loving the way the small minded have given us our very own "football match on xmas day" and united katooom and fxr, albeit briefly. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 21:22  

lol ktm mmm shower on a realy now there a novel idear hope it a big one

Update Reply
kaycat @ 06/09/2011 21:23  

ITS NOT HIS ITS MINE !!! XKYBLR Can u imagine the argument you would get if you called it a car to me ,,,, Well actually you would probably also get an argument if you called it a bike .. But hey its me lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 21:24  

@KTM..... Can't say much about it cos a friend posted it on FB, But it's deffo you, it's deffo your destiny if you ever want to do a rally. And just think you could also join the The Caravan Club of Great Britain and Ireland. http://www.caravanclub.co.uk/ If you did get one, don't think you'd slow any bikes down stuck behind you, only 4 wheeled bretheren. Even my little beast would squeeze past you. @XK, I'm sure the peeps at FY would let it through the gates. Technically a trike me thinks.

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 06/09/2011 21:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email