MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

first rally

first rally  (9) - Forums [Biker Match] first rally  (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

first rally

Not even be a problem kat,i'm sure we'll manage......its a.......bike! no wait, a car no..errrrr f***in awful,rather have a transit really

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 06/09/2011 21:29  

its a katooomabelllllll with shower wayhay

Update Reply
kaycat @ 06/09/2011 21:32  

Katooom ..... Caravan Club Member ... Thats got a ring to it . I wonder how they will react to something so different on their patch . Its not quite a compass or sprite , it (disclaimer I only know those names cos I watch top gear ) wont blend into the background, probably loud ...mmmmm I must say fxr your profile pic cracks me up every time , Everything you tell me comes with the exclamation mark of your tounge out . Feels a bit wierd when we aint arguing though ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 21:37  

aw - and they became friends thanks to boody!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 21:39  

Who says i'm not

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 06/09/2011 21:43  

OOO here we goooo .. FXR !!!! You can not possibly prefer a transit over the top of that . Thats an individual work of genius , A transit is nothing more than a box on wheels . I have slept in a transit on many occasions and rain makes em noisy, especially bad are hailstones . On top of that you look like a bike theif .And people throw stones through your windows at night to see whats inside .. On one occasion an angry Katooom with half a canoe paddle in his hand .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 21:46  

where was the other half, if the question doesnt offend too much??!!! xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 21:48  

Agree with the engineering exellence put into the wotsit.....trike,seen some very nice trannies done up tho,dont mean all that blinged malarky but 'comfy' done.
Aye,whats with the half a paddle?

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 06/09/2011 21:55  

Mr Speaker I shall refer the honourable gentleman to my previous answer . Thinking about the transit a bit more .. If it had an A-team paint job and a nice interior .. It would still be a bloody tranny van . I have owned transits van and tipper and used them for sleeping in even the tipper on a dry night . But given the choice I would prefer the built for purpose machine for holidays .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 22:02  

Thats what it would be tho, what about those vans they use now as bait cabins on the roads and power utility co's,welfare vans or something,wouldnt need much done to bring them up to the job. Although a yank arrr veeee would be my preference,assuming i could afford the fuel like.

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 06/09/2011 22:22  

i dont think that post will last for long!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 22:22  

About as long as I could afford to run one really mandy.Jeeez,I think I just voluntarily agreed with the katman

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 06/09/2011 22:23  

Mandy.... I nearly got banned in the scrabble game in Jokes thread .. I self censored though . So we agree then FXR porpoise built is best .. And yes given the option a big yankee tankee with all the trimmings and garnish would be the top choice . I would have that over a hotel any day .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 22:28  

Agreed......now what?

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 06/09/2011 22:30  

Nah katoom just dont want to meet people i wont like.

Update Reply
potnoodles @ 06/09/2011 22:34  

Well best you jog on past then potnoodles . Your logic is unescapable I tend to avoid things I dont like .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2011 22:39  

I haven't totally followed the whole thread of 15 pages but i have a feeling it went off topic about rallies somewhere lol
Rallies sound like a nice event and I think this would be a nice experience for us all. :)
Kinda feels like a festival with the camping and from what rumours i heard about live bands... Sounds cool

Update Reply
mcsimple @ 07/09/2011 00:36  

good point mcsimple - you going this weekend?? x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 01:46  

Thats some strong views you have there mcsimples I am lost for argument against such a statement . Could you word it in a way easier to digest . I do agree that they are like a festival but the live music is of a quality that is less glastononsence and a bit more battle of the bands in a redneck school in texas And instead of kids its old men with long hair frantically trying to be cool .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 08:58  

lmao(so ture )ktm

Update Reply
kaycat @ 07/09/2011 10:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email