MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

first rally

first rally  (10) - Forums [Biker Match] first rally  (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

first rally

And old ladies too kat!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 07/09/2011 11:02  

I have done one or two rallies this year Some really big events some much smaller ones ....
Some have been in the best of weather and some in the worst of weather .... Nobody likes camping in the bad weather , however its not all about the weather, for me its been about meeting people, making friends and generally making a life for myself.... and even with the bike you dont have to camp with almost nothing. I am more than comfortable when I camp, its taken me almost a whole season to get my kit right , but next year I will be off to a flier .... As too the bands, have heard some absolutely stunning bands and some bands that were really not good , but you know what at least they were up there on stage doing what they enjoyed... I have had a brilliant year , and will be making plans to do the same next year.... Rallies are never going to be everybodies cup of tea , but come on people stop bitching if its not ..... you enjoy your things and we will enjoy ours.... would be boring world if everybody like the same things.... SS to everybody

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 11:07  

Hey star, I've seen you packing and unpacking your kit....you should run a masterclass in camping kit efficiency hun. It's seriously impressive and shown me a tip or two Just one hand hint tho folks....don't store your purse in the elbow of your armoured jacket for security when you're tiddley, then forget where you've put it

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 07/09/2011 11:20  

Roflma Minnie .... I will never be allowed to forget it will I and deservedly so ....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 11:24  

never seen so many pages in such a short space of time, I think the author got a large haul of this trawler,,lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 12:02  

Arg this level headed perspicacity is seriously damaging this thread and undermineing my sweeping generalisations . Well at least it shows the dullards as the minority that they are . I may need to think of a new thread . . hmmmmm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 12:02  

Yeah dave . . Over 180 posts on a thread at the first attempt . You would think the mods and owners would be grateful ha ha ha .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 12:05  

I wonder if they have awards on this site. I'm sure this could be thread of the year!. IT'S AN OUTRAGE!! AWARD goes to katoom

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 12:11  

here's one for you kat....there is actually quite a lot of truth in much of your sweeping generalisations.....but we just don't care! Cos pals who rally know how to parteeeeeeeee!! Hey, and if starstaff can pack that red, boned corset on a sports bike, ya can pack anything...brumm brumm

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 07/09/2011 12:41  

You obviously have never tried to take a feral cat to a party on a bike . Much blood all of it mine was spilt . But the cat was delivered eventually and the cat grand national was a triumph of sporting achievement ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 12:52  

Hey star, I've seen you packing and unpacking your kit Something for me to look forward to...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2011 13:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email