MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

first rally

first rally  (3) - Forums [Biker Match] first rally  (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

first rally

Ah, Katoom, you must think me stoopid, i see that big wooden spoon you are wielding behind your back m8!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 19:22  

Min't'minx thats a fresh look . Now having the weird childhood of mine I somehow conspired to be born near glencoe and end up imprisoned on an island by logistics and age just roond the corner . Why have I not heard of that bike meet ??. I usually go up for the 6 day trials when time permits . I can put up with most everything for a good breakfast and I can just tape Buell badges to the KTM and blend right in ...hmmm no better not ,,, dental work is expensive .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 19:31  

Does anyone know anything about inflatables? I bought, amongst other things, an inflatable camping matt, it was a special offer, came with a free blow up hotel.Now it says on the instructions etc, self inflating, so i did what it said, released the valve and... nothing!Now after an hours waiting i am wondering, as you do at my age, whether the 'self' that it talks of is me or the matt?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 19:32  

Depends what the depth of it is. Some don't inflate more that 1 inch (I had that one and can't stand it). Perhaps you very expecting greater things

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/09/2011 19:35  

Right now markie .. Imagine a picture of Keanu Reeves with a small boy telling him " there is no spoon"

This forum is restricting my copy paste skilzzz innit .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 19:38  

foolish is the man who criticises what he has never experienced.more foolish is the person who allows themself to be wound up by the foolish man!!! take each experience for what it is - if you dont like it dont do it again - simples. i dont mind a little luxury, but am also able to enjoy more basic experiences in their own right - but i would hope i'm multi faceted and open minded as opposed to two dimensional! pros & cons in most situations - and ive seen some great,non cover bands at rallies, and am glad to be embarking on the rally scene a little more. hugs & lush kisses for katooom - you gotta love that guy with lushness!!xxxx

Update Reply

I wasn't expecting greater things, I'm a man not a woman lol, last time i checked, which was 4 years or so ago. But i was expecting it to do something, never mind, i have good lungs.

Update Reply

Katooom just why are you just trying to wind folk up last week it was the life is cheap now bike rallys are crap im starting to think you are working with someone on here who is getting you to do there dirty work along with others

Update Reply
JP @ 02/09/2011 19:40  

Only just realized where you are Markie, that's a bit close innit!!!! URemember to blow and not suck!!!

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/09/2011 19:41  

Katoooms top tip of the day ... When you take an airbed camping on the way to the site stop at a garage and over infalte your spare tyre as far as your brave to.. Before you left you made up a pipe that will go from car tyre to air bed .. Arrive at campsite and become a GOD of camping as you inflate the air bed leaving enough pressure in the tyre to still be a spare .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 19:42  

But it's only an inch in depth Katty so no point, i just blew, inflated it in ten seconds by mouth. Innit BL, but i need the experience of 'roughing it', i simply don't want to grow old and grumpy like some that pretend to be more refined than they really are.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 19:48  

Good for you Markie.
Try one of the 3 nighter rallies, (if you haven't done so already) they really do test out your resilience for roughing it

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/09/2011 19:52  

Well i am signed up for the Autumn camp i think so that should be fun, especially the Skeggy ride out.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 19:54  

JP Harley .. I am me I can assure you I aint no puppet . This is me here and in real life .. Now certain opinions experiences,contradictions and over inflation ( airbeds not included ) may take place ( penis talk excluded ) during my posts, rants ,comments ,arguments etc ...But thats all me like or dislike I am fully ignorable well ..almost . And feel free to call me out anytime you like )))

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 19:55  

Cough

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 19:55  

Nothing like waking up to frost on your tent. It should be a fab do

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/09/2011 19:55  

I think Katty is so opinionated he wanted to tell you twice JP. Oh BL, i love the cold weather and hate the heat, i can't wait.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 19:58  

I thought you always had to tell women twice ? No wait thats not right ? HEELP

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 20:00  

It was like that at the Roaches last year and it was lovely

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 02/09/2011 20:00  

well i'm looking forward to both!! i usuall feel warm,so bring it on!! xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2011 20:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email